| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|The newest unit in Clash Royale just arrived in the arena! Here’s an epic deck dedicated to this angrier version of the Barbs, Elite Barbarians.|
Elite Barbarians is the newest addition in Clash Royale rolled today. With various experiments created for this unit, this Three Muskies Lumberjack deck blends well with the said unit. Can you handle this extreme deck, Chief?
- This article is included in our list of the best Best Elite Barbarian Decks!
This Clash Royale deck is strong against slow push decks like the Giant, Royal Giant, Golem and the like. This set of cards can face air and ground troops fairly. Can bring a three-star victory if played well.
Elite Barbarians + LumberJack + Three Musketeers Deck for Arena 8:
|Three Musketeers||LumberJack||Elite Barbarians||Archers|
- Three Musketeers: Main wrecker in your deck. You can use this unit on either offense or defense. Make sure to know your enemy’s spells first if you plan to use it later in the game. This will avoid you from elixir concerns during the battle.
- LumberJack: Use to support your units. This legendary card is very versatile. You can use this as an early offensive unit, tank/splash eliminator, etc. Be careful against swarm units like Skarmy, Barbarians and the like.
- Elite Barbarians: These two armored Barbarians can also take care bulky units splashers. Can be a troublesome unit if left ignored. Elite Barbarians can serve as a tank and attacker in a short period of time. Support to extend its ability.
- Archers: Archers are cheap enough to support and defend your strategy. They cannot be killed by a single Zap or The Log. Use it mainly against air units during defense. If plan to support an all-out push move, place it behind your bulky units.
- Barbarians: Best trade against beefy tanks. Barbarians can be very helpful in defending crown towers. It can also deal against Mini P.E.K.K.As and/or Hog Rider. With this card, you can make a split team with the Three Musketeers later in the game.
- Tombstone: Use to lure incoming threats. Spawn Skeletons can also serve as a distraction to your enemy. Place it wisely on your base to further extend its usage.
- Mirror: The Mirror will play a vital role in this deck. In the first two minutes of the game, you can use this spell as a defensive card. Mirror units according to the enemy’s strategy. While at the last minute, you can use this card to create a greater pressure against your opponent.
- Elixir Collector: Invest and collect. Place this building early in the game. Make sure to protect it from the Miner or Goblin Barrel. This will help you control the game by the extra elixir it provides.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal start of this deck is to have the Elixir Collector planted early in the game. If you do not have this card in your hand, cycle it by dropping the Archers behind your King Tower. This can be done after your elixir reaches 10. As they approach the river, drop the Tombstone to create a mini pressure. Usually, enemies will likely drop their counter units. If they play a strong counter, prepare any of your units to defend accordingly. Otherwise, wait for your elixir to max before dropping the Elixir Collector. Prepare for defense afterwards.
If playing against Hog Rider/Mini P.E.K.K.A decks, try to use the Tombstone to lure them. If supporting units are behind, deploy the Lumberjack to annihilate distract and annihilate them. Use the Archers if air units will provide danger in your tower. Make sure to place them away from your other units to avoid splash damage from spells or other units. They can also be dropped if swarm troops are incoming.
If playing against slow-push decks (e.g Golem), you can use the Three Musketeers in defending. Split them by dropping at the back of the King Tower. This will pressure the enemy on either they are going to defend or support their beefy unit. Another strategy is by dropping the Tombstone as their main unit approaches your base. Wait for your enemy to drop a supporting unit at the back of it. Once deployed, drop your Barbarians or Elite Barbarians to kill it first. Drop the Archers at a good spot to chip-in damage against the enemy’s unit if needed. Convert your move into a counter push. Support units that are still alive accordingly. Occasionally drop the Elixir Collector to have the elixir you need later on.
Once the 60-second mark starts, create a slow push strategy by using the Three Musketeers. Split them into two groups. Before they reach the river, drop the Elite Barbarians together with the single Musketeer. Drop the Tombstone for additional support as you hold your Barbarians and/or Archers to defend after your major move. After wrecking a tower, you can now drop units into the enemy’s base. Use this opportunity to grab the second tower to increase the chance of winning.
The deck might be in trouble against enemies who brought a lot of spells. The Miner and/or the Goblin Barrel will also be a pain in the neck. The deck is beyond the 4-elixir average cost. A quick counter move might not happen if you exhaust your elixir early. If you feel you will not be able to invest extra elixir, avoid using the Elixir Collector or the Three Musketeers. Though you can utilize these cards at the last minute, we recommend you to study the enemy’s strategy first.
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Ultimate Giant Bowler Lightning Deck Arena 8 Above |
The ever-popular Giant Bowler deck made an epic comeback in today’s meta. But this time, not with the Poison but with the Lightning Spell. Let’s roll!
| Yao Yao Golem Champ Deck Arena 7 Above |
Move like a champ with these Golem decks created by this year’s Clash Royale King’s Cup Grand Winner, YaoYao.
| Royal Giant ESWC Champion Deck for Arena 8 Above |
This Royal Giant Deck Grabbed the Champion’s Spotlight in ESWC 2016.
In my opinion, this deck is best for tournaments. The additional 3-minute overtime will likely be in your favor due to the cards elixir cost. But if you love playing with the Three Musketeers or with an Elixir Collector, then trying this is a must.
With the Elite Barbarians available, we are seeing big changes in the arena in the next days.
How about you? Did you formulate a new deck with the Elite Barbarians? Let us know in the comment section below!
Special thanks to Clash on Gan with this deck!
Article written by Forrest
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
Originally published: 25, 11, 2016
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- Are you a poop head too -- 23:20, 14 December 2017 (UTC)* How about for skarmy? -- 18:53, 17 January 2017 (UTC)
- Corentin -- 21:37, 5 December 2016 (UTC)
- Corentin -- 21:37, 5 December 2016 (UTC)
- Corentin -- 21:36, 5 December 2016 (UTC)