|Announcements: The August 2017 Balance Update has shaken the Meta! | Also - Card Substitutions & Comments welcome in the article below!|
|Support your ever-loved Hog Rider with the Elite Barbarians! Swarm. Crash. Repeat!|
Sticking with the Hog Rider? Here’s a new deck where Elite Barbarians joined this fantastic team where any decks will surely be in deep trouble.
- This deck is part of our Best Elite Barbarians Deck Strategies!
This deck can fairly fight with some of the popular ground/aerial decks available the game. Spawner, Slow-Push and any other set of cards will find it difficult to deal with this deck. Making an early pressure is attainable if played well.
Elite Hog Rider Deck Arena 8 Above:
|Hog Rider||Elite Barbarians||Archers||Minions|
- Hog Rider: The Hog Rider is your main tower destroyer. Support this unit to increase the chance to reach its target.
- Elite Barbarians: The Elite Barbarians will help you on both offense and defense. Make a team with the Hog Rider to wreck and distract counter units. You can also use this card while defending against beefy tanks or splashers.
- Archers: Use the Archers mainly for support. Place them at the back of any units/tower to extend their ability. They can provide fair damage against targets or towers if ignored.
- Minions: Useful against ground units. Minions are frequently used together with the Hog Rider in this deck. They can also serve as defensive units against bulky tanks (e.g Lava Hound, Giant, etc).
- Skeleton Army: The Skeleton Army is the best trade against a beefy unit. Can provide pressure if your enemy already used their spells. This card can also server as a support for your Hog Rider or Elite Barbarians.
- Fireball: Mainly used against horde of troops. Use this to wipe out units like the Three Musketeers, Barbarians and/or Elite Barbarians. Focus on the bigger threat when using this spell to avoid elixir problems later on.
- Furnace: Low HP units annihilator. The Furnace can help you push further in the enemy’s base. The Fire Spirits will surely halt the enemy in using Minion Horde, Skarmy, Princess and the like.
- Tombstone: Use this building in luring incoming troops. It can also serve as your support distracting counter units effectively.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Create an early pressure by dropping the Furnace in the center of your base. Let the Fire Spirits damage a tower effortlessly. Wait for your enemy’s counter units before dropping your Hog Rider combo. If nothing happens after a few seconds, make a slow push by dropping the Archers behind your Crown Tower. Before it reaches the river, deploy the Hog with the Minions above it. Let them clash as you wait for your elixir to load up once again. Prepare for defense afterwards. If an incoming unit is a tank, lure it at the middle of your lair by using the Tombstone. Prepare Fireball if a swarm of units are supporting it. If the Fireball is not available, use the Elite Barbarians or Skeleton Army instead. Otherwise, use any of your low elixir troops to help defend. Drop the Furnace once again after your elixir reaches 8-10. The extra elixir will help you defend if the enemy decides to make a surprise attack. This defensive strategy is also applicable against Hog Rider/Mini PEKKA decks as well.
Once the battle reaches its final minute, you can spam the enemy by planting your Furnace in a single lane. Provide pressure by dropping the Hog Rider with supporting units around. Reserve the Elite Barbarians and Tombstone for defense later. Try to drop your enemy’s tower below 300HP so your Fireball can knock it down before the game ends.
This deck might be in trouble if fighting against a deck full of spells. Buildings will also bring hindrance to your Hog Rider and other units. Elite Barbarians are easily distracted with low elixir cost troops. Though they cannot be killed quick, they can be lured in the opposite side of the base easily. Lava Hound decks are also a challenge with this set of cards. But with the right deployment of units, you can cycle your needed units accordingly. Try to make a tower rush in the opposite lane with the Hog Rider or Elite Barbarians if possible. This is to weaken the enemy’s pushing troops on the other side.
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Elite Barbarians + LumberJack + Three Musketeers Deck for Arena 8 |
The newest unit in Clash Royale just arrived in the arena! Here’s an epic deck dedicated to this angrier version of the Barbs, Elite Barbarians.
| Ultimate Giant Bowler Lightning Deck Arena 8 Above |
The ever-popular Giant Bowler deck made an epic comeback in today’s meta. But this time, not with the Poison but with the Lightning Spell. Let’s roll!
| Yao Yao Golem Champ Deck Arena 7 Above |
Move like a champ with these Golem decks created by this year’s Clash Royale King’s Cup Grand Winner, YaoYao.
As a Hog Rider user, I find this deck interesting and exciting. It can force the enemy to exhaust their elixir due to the cards available. This will increase the user’s chance to access its target if played wisely.
Do you have any Elite Barbarians deck on your sleeve? Share it with us in our comment section below!
Special thanks to Galadon for this deck.
Article written by Forrest
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- trasgh -- 06:54, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- trasg -- 06:54, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- fucking niggers -- 18:52, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
- lul -- 18:52, 7 July 2017 (UTC)
- elite barbs without zap/log is a terrible deck lmao. this deck sucks. -- 10:04, 22 May 2017 (UTC)
- cancer deck -- 12:25, 30 April 2017 (UTC)
- Lava hound -- 12:03, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
- elite barbarians -- 17:59, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
- Elite brb,hog,log,fireball,cannon,archers,ice golem,ice spirit -- 17:07, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
- Elite barb -- 01:25, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
- 10000000 -- 19:50, 16 December 2016 (UTC)
- Elite Barbarians with hog and log -- 12:48, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- I vill have legendarisk inn Clash Royale -- 11:09, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
- Arena 7 -- 17:30, 26 November 2016 (UTC)
- #Arena seven -- 03:43, 26 November 2016 (UTC)
- #Arena seven -- 03:43, 26 November 2016 (UTC)