|Click here to go to deckbuilder.clashroyalepedia.com. For instructions and check out what's new, click HERE.|
|Features: Our Bandit, Night Witch, Bats, and Heal Card Pages are now up! | Also: Check out Arena 11 Decks! | Our Collection of Bandit Decks is now live!|
| We've got the new "cancer" in the arena rocking with the Hog Rider and Electro Wizard, Chief! |
See how this deck works in this featured article!
Elite Barbarians are undeniably OP in today's arena. With the Hog Rider and Zapping support of the Electro Wizard, this deck is going to crash anything who will hinder it! Hurry! Utilize these cards before Supercell decided to nerf the E-Barbs!
The deck is a great cycle deck that can both attack and defend at the same time. This set of cards can perfectly deal against Spawner or Bait decks. Making a counter push is also easy due to the Hog Ice Golem combo. Not only that, the Elite Barbarians can also serve as a surprise attack later in the game. This makes this deck hard to read and counter, once the enemy loses its focus.
Electro Hog Cycle Mania - Arena 7 Above:
|Hog Rider||Electro Wizard||Elite Barbarians||Ice Golem|
|Mega Minion||Ice Spirit||Zap||Fireball|
- Hog Rider: This deck’s main tower destroyer. Use this unit with support around frequently. The Hog Rider can also serve as a building smasher if needed. Clear the way for your other troops reach their corresponding target.
- Electro Wizard: This legendary unit will help you defend and support your main troops. Its Zapping ability is indeed important in each clash. Place it behind the tower or troops to further extend its power. The Electro Wizard is a great deal against bulky tanks, towers and the like.
- Elite Barbarians: Use this unit as a big surprise in the enemy’s unguarded tower. The Elite Barbarians can also kill bulky tanks appropriately. Their speed and damage are superb making them hard to counter. You can use them together with the Hog Rider later on the game.
- Ice Golem: The Ice Golem will serve as the Hog Rider’s guard in killing counter units. It can also serve as a decoy to lure low HP units such as the Skeleton Army or Minion Horde. With this unit, weakening the enemy’s push is attainable.
- Mega Minion: Same with the other troops available, the Mega Minion will also serve as the support and defender of the team. They cannot be killed by some popular spells in the game, making them viable in killing bulky units. Mega Minions can easily deal with some range units in the game.
- Ice Spirit: Use this spell to lure, halt or damage incoming enemies. You can use this with the Zap or Ice Golem. The Ice Spirit is also a great card in terms of card cycling. It can also support your Hog Rider in some simple push.
- Zap: Use the Zap to kill low HP units quick. If times are tough, use this spell to force the enemy’s troop to retarget. By this, you can buy time for your tower or units to kill these kinds of threats.
- Fireball: The Fireball is the best answer to all horde of troops. With only 4-elixir, you can annihilate or awfully weaken a horde of Barbarians, Minions or even Three Musketeers. This spell might also bring you a crown in a buzzer beater game. Attack the enemy’s tower(s) by this fiery spell.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Note: This deck is a great deck for those who reached Arena 8 that dropped back to Arena 7. That's why the Ice Golem and Ice Spirit are included. Having good leveled-up units is necessary for this deck to work properly. **
Rush the enemy by making your first Hog Rider with Ice Golem combo attack its tower. Use Zap if the enemy drops down a Minion Horde or Minions above your duo. This will buy your units time to get extra hits from the enemy’s tower. If they use a Skeleton Army, let the Ice Golem explodes to kill them all. Save your elixir for the incoming counter push after.
If you face a slow-push deck, wait for them to form a team as you build your counter measures. Drop the Electro Wizard behind the King tower for the initial move. Knowing that supporting units are at the back of a bulky unit, killing it first is recommended. Prepare the Elite Barbarians in this situation. Place them in the middle of the incoming threats. Let the E-Barbs target the support first, as your Electro Wizard stuns the tank in front of them.
Use these units to perform a massive counter push. Once you cycle the Hog Rider after defending, drop this in front of the Electro Wizard. If lucky, your Elite Barbarians can help the Hog in defeating obstacles. Prepare the Fireball and other units to successfully defend your tower later on.
After knowing the enemy’s deck, you can now decide on what move you will do. It's either rush or wait strategy. This is important, especially if the enemy runs a building, Furnace for example, in their deck.
Once the game reaches its final minute, pressuring the opponent is less risky. Cycle your cards according to the enemy’s move. By this, you can make a stronger counter push in each clash. After getting the first tower, defend your base wisely as you attack the opposite tower. This will distract your opponent’s strategy increasing the chance of you winning the game.
If you do not have the the Hog Rider with Ice Golem early, you can play slow by dropping the Mega Minion near the King Tower. Else, drop the Ice Golem in the said spot. Wait for your enemy’s answer, and counter them accordingly. Once you secured your tower, use the Hog Rider with Ice Spirit or Ice Golem mashup to assault the enemy’s tower. Utilize the ideal strategy written above afterwards.
This deck might face difficulty against players who have the Elite Barbarians. Also, aerial decks is also hard to face with. The only air attacker in this deck is the Mega Minion and Electro Wizard. Once they failed to defend, pulling spells are the only way to stop the threats. An enemy with a great sense of thinking, in terms of cycled cards, will also be a pain in the neck. They will easily reserve the cards they need to defend and counter your main unit. For this, you must be prepared to counter them as well.
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Bait Electro Miner Deck For Arena 7 Above |
Summoning the Electro Wizard with the crazy bait cycle decks is just insane!
| Electro Spam Deck Arena 7 Above |
Annoy your enemies with this legit deck that let Molt grabbed the 12-0 win in the Electro Wizard Challenge!
| Elite Electro Graveyard Deck Arena 8 Above |
Chief Pat’s 12 Win Electro Challenge Deck might be the one that you need to push trophies in the ladder!
For me, this deck contains great pressure and tower destruction. Once you collected enough elixir, surprising the enemy is fun and easy. Getting them off guard early will help you control the game later. The Elite Barbarians are really strong today. Using them to climb in the ladder ranking might be a great suggestion. Especially, if you love decks with the Hog Rider in it.
Special thanks to Pand - Clash Royale for sharing this deck!
Article written by Forrest
Last modified: 24, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- Bye -- 14:55, 17 April 2017 (UTC)
- electro wizard deck -- 12:43, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
- wow for arena 7 i never knew the ice golem was arena 7 -- 18:56, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
- https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Elite_Electro_Graveyard_Deck_Arena_8_Above Try this then. :3 -- 03:17, 5 January 2017 (UTC)
- I need graveyard pleas -- 00:38, 30 December 2016 (UTC)