| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview & Strength:
Looking for a new deck without the use of any bulky units? Here is Chief Pat's Cannon Cart Graveyard deck you can count on during Challenges and Ladder Rankings.
This set of cards is strong against Splash, Baloon and some Slow-Push decks today.
Electro Cart Graveyard For Arena 10 Above:
|Cannon Cart||Electro Wizard||Baby Dragon||Graveyard|
- Cannon Cart - Ground Support. Use the Cannon Cart mainly as your defensive unit. Turn it up into a counter-card after defending your towers. Best with the Baby Dragon, Electro Wizard and/or the Knight.
- Electro Wizard - Air and Ground Support. Deploy the Electro Wizard in dealing with threats such as the Balloon and the Giant. Deploy additional troop during defense/offense for a bigger impact.
- Baby Dragon - Splash/Mini-tank. Use the Baby Dragon's ability to annihilate swarm units like the Minion Horde or the Skeleton Army. You can also use it to absorb incoming damage for a short period.
- Graveyard - Tower Smashers. Swarm the enemy's tower using this legendary card. Use the Baby Dragon/Knight/Cannon Cart before casting this spell.
- Knight - Mini-tank. Use the Knight to counter Splash or threats like the Elite Barbarians, Wizard and the like. Deploy the Goblins for further support. The Knight can also help your Graveyard take down towers.
- Goblins - Cheap Distractions. Deploy the Goblins in taking down solo splashers. Use them to kite and distract troops such as the Prince, Lumberjack or the Mini PEKKA.
- Poison - Stinky Sweeper. Cast the Poison above a horde of incoming units. It is also one of the best support cards for the Graveyard. Cast this card on top of the enemy's tower to stop low HP units to counter your Graveyard's Skeletons.
- Tornado - Drag and kill. Cast this spell to force a group of threats into a single spot and let your troops kill them off.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BABY DRAGON DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy for this deck is to bring pressure after every counter-attack that you will be creating. You will need the Cannon Cart/Knight with the Baby Dragon to act as the front units in your push. Cast the Graveyard on top of the enemy's tower before your front runners access the targeted building. In this phase, you might need to use the Electro Wizard for additional support later on or the Poison Spell. Depending on the scenario and availability of cards, you can pick what is in need.
In this part, you can have the Knight and the Graveyard with your Poison if available. You can also try the Cannon Cart or Baby Dragon with the Graveyard mash-up. Aside from these duos, you can stick and use our ideal strategy if attainable. Usually, it is applicable in the last minute of the game.
For defense, you can have the Knight in dealing with threats such as the Elite Barbarians or the Prince. First, drop your Goblins to take the first smash of any melee units. If the opponent mixes their ground troops with aerial support/swarms, this is the time for you to use the Electro Wizard or the Baby Dragon. Deploy the Baby Dragon if dealing with swarmers and Electro Wizard if dealing with the Balloon or the Inferno Dragon.
Deploy the Cannon Cart to help your towers in defeating bulky units. The Cannon Cart is also a great counter against the Valkyrie, Night Witch and some range units in the arena. Cast the Tornado to delay the opponent's troops and buy your towers/troops time to crash them. If times are tough, cast the Poison to kill a swarm of incoming units.
In most situations, you can have the enemy initialize the battle for you to create a stronger team during counter-pushes. Use your cards wisely.
The deck might face a challenge against Spell, Building Decks. The best way to deal with these users is to just answer their attacks. This means you will need to do a defensive play. Once the last minute strikes, you can pressure them thoroughly. If having a hard time dealing with them, make sure to defend your towers well. This might be the moment that you will need to settle for a draw battle to keep your trophies safe. Feel free to switch some cards within for you to play it further. It all depends on your gameplay.
Special thanks to Chief Pat for sharing this awesome deck! Credits to the creator of it.
This deck is awesome for players who like to play along with the Graveyard. Free to change some of the supporting cards if you feel so.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks