| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Double Hog Tesla Cycle Deck for Arena 11 Tournaments
Bombard your opponent with the Hog Rider and the Hogs for only 2.9 ave elixirs!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Double Hog Tesla Cycle Deck for Arena 11 Tournaments|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||This deck only costs 2.9 average elixirs.|
You have the Hog Rider and the Royal Hogs as your main win condition.
You can trade Minions for Bats for faster cycle at 2.4.
|Defense|| Tesla to lure tower locking troops and for defense.|
Ice Spirit for cheap freeze.
Minions for quick counter.
Ice Golem to lure.
|Watch Out For|| Inferno Dragon|
|Tested Working in||Tournament - Last Balance Update after Posting: June 20, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Use the Ice Golem to either tank your Hog Rider or Royal Hogs. If your Ice Golem is not available, use the Ice Spirit for a cheap freeze. You can then do a predictive The Log or Giant Snowball.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Giant Snowball can target both air and ground, can slow them down, and for pushback. The Log for low HP ground units and for push back.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Tesla to lure units and for defense. Use the Ice Golem to tank or to kite. Ice Spirit for quick freeze and finish with Minions.
- Note - Lures tower locking units and targets both air and ground.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use your spells and Ice Spirit if necessary.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Royal Hog Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
|Low HP units both air and ground.|
| Crown Towers
High DPS Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
Watch CWA as he uses this deck against RadicalRosh. You can also use the Bats and replace the Minions for a faster cycle.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks