| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Double Elixir Draft Challenge Tips | How to Maximize Double Elixir and the Draft Challenge
Here are some tips on how you can win those stack of gold and finally level up your cards.
This article had a major update on .
Clash Royale and Supercell are putting two challenges in one. Introducing the Double Elixir Draft Challenge. It is the same Draft Challenge but both players are going to experience it like they are on overtime, all the time, with the added x2 Elixir Multiplier.
- The first entry is free.
- Players can choose between two cards. The chosen cards will be in the player's deck and the discarded cards will make it to the foe's deck. (From the Draft Challenge)
- Elixirs will recharge faster. (Double Elixir)
- The rewards of this challenge are stacks of gold.
- Battle will start in Friendly Battles from May 11-15 and Challenges from May 12-15.
Double Elixir Draft Challenge Tips on How to Maximize Double Elixir and the Draft Challenge:
- Prepare a strategy. As you can choose 4 cards, you can go the cheap and fast route or the strong and heavy. This is double elixir time all the time so you can pile a lot of cheap units (and pray they don't get Logged or Arrowed) or heavy with a Lava Hound or Golem.
- Pick the cards you are familiar with. During the Draft Challenge, you might face a different card, probably a Legendary Card you never had and an Epic card you've been using in your deck. We recommend choosing the Epic card (unless you want to test the legendary card out). You'll know the unit's weakness and capabilities.
- Take note of the cards you gave out. This is the good thing about the Draft Challenge, you will know half of your opponent's deck. If you know you gave him a Goblin Gang, make sure to save your counter against it. A Log, Zap, or probably Arrows.
- As soon as you get your 4 cards, formulate a plan. Knowing your strategy right off the bat can help you determine what cards are great together. If you already have a Hog Rider and Fire Spirits, you already know that they are a good combination. The remaining cards are just a surprise that can aid you in pushing, countering, or counter-pushing.
- Balance your deck. Make sure to take note of the 4 initial cards you have. You can not just have all the strong and heavy cards in your deck. You have to have cheap units and especially, spell cards too.
The Double Elixir Draft Challenge will officially start May 12, 2017.
If you have other tips that you want to share, please use the Comment section below.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks