| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Double Bomb Double Minions Deck for Arena 11
Check out this crazy deck that has two Bomb Droppers and Minions and Minion Horde with Rage and Clone!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Double Bomb Double Minions Deck for Arena 11|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Full on counter-push deck with two Bomb dropper cards and a pair of Minions.|
You can use the Clone for an added Bomb Damage.
You can also use the Rage for your Balloon and/or Minions/Minion Horde.
|Defense|| This deck has four defense units namely Skeleton Army, Minion Horde, Minions, and Giant Skeleton|
You can use the Clone against a tanky unit or high DPS unit to your Giant Skeleton for a crazy damage.
|Watch Out For|| Executioner|
|Tested Working in||Arena 11 - Last Balance Update after Posting: December 11, 2017|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - The Balloon is your main win condition and second is your Minion Horde. You can use Rage if necessary. If you happen to make your Giant Skeleton reach the opponent's tower you can use Clone to enable him to drop 2 bombs.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the Arrows against swarms trying to stop the Balloon. Use the Clone for an added damage. The Rage is for your Balloon and/or Minion Horde.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - You can use the Clone on the Giant Skeleton for an added damage. If your opponent uses a spell against your Minions you can then whip out your Minion Horde provided they don't have a splash unit.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Effective anti-air as long as the opponent doesn't have spells or counter units.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Raging Minion Horde|
|Giant Skeleton Clone|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Swarms
| Crown Towers
| Hog Rider
Any unit on either offense or defense.
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
Single Target Units
| All Units especially:
| Single Target Units
Tower locking Troops
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- this one does not work -- 11:07, 5 March 2018 (UTC)