|Click here to go to deckbuilder.clashroyalepedia.com. For instructions, click HERE.|
|Features: Our Bandit, Night Witch, Bats, and Heal Card Pages are now up! | Also: Check out Arena 11 Decks! | Our Collection of Bandit Decks is now live!|
Arena 5 (Spell Valley)
|Trophy Count||1,400 - 1,699 Trophies, Demotion to Arena 4 at 1350 Trophies|
|Card Unlocks:||Graveyard, Poison Spell, Fire Spirits, Zap, Furnace, Wizard, Mirror, Ice Wizard|
|Rewards||12 Victory Gold, x23 Cards (Golden Chests), x46 Cards (Crown Chests), x69 Cards (Magical Chests), x184 (Giant Chests), x414 (Super Magical Chests)|
Clash Royale Arena 5 Overview:
The Clash Royale Arena 5 sits between the hodgepodge that is Arena 4 and the experienced players of Arena 6. As a middle ground, many Clash Royale players in this Arena start by sticking their tried-and-tested fast cycle decks that have won them countless trophies in Arena 4, only to find out they cannot defeat basic Giant Push strategies.
Generally speaking, Arena 5 is where players test the waters again. With all kinds of deck strategies being played out, the best Arena 5 deck might not be the one that has won in Arena 4, but might be something entirely new, or even basic.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Guide Articles!!!
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE CLASH ROYALE STRATEGY!|
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE FOR MORE CLASH ROYALE TIPS!|
Clash Royale Arena Weekly Rankings
In the Rankings, many Arena 5 decks are well represented. This is because a lot of the Clash Royale strategies developed in this Arena can be something anyone can use even up to the higher Arena stages.
- To check out this week's Weekly Deck Rankings, click here
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 6 Decks!
Cards Unlocked in Arena 5
|Graveyard||Poison Spell||Ice Wizard||Fire Spirits|
New Arena 5 Deck(s) Addition:
|Lava Hound Deck for Arena 5|
Start your air deck career early with the aerial beast!
This Month's Top Rank Clash Royale Decks:
Based from experience, many Clash Royale Arena 5 deck(s) employ the likes of the Zap and the Poison Spell. These two spells are almost a requirement to many Hog Cycle decks these days. If you are unlucky, you might face the Ice Wizard, a Legendary Card that can slow down units. You won't encounter much Hog Freeze decks anymore in this Arena, but you'll encounter the occasional Golem decks and Lava Hound decks.
Below is the list of the Best Clash Royale Arena 5 Decks based on popularity:
|Top Picks : Arena 5|
Upcoming Arena 5 Decks
Below is a list of best Clash Royale Arena 5 decks that are becoming popular because of changes to the current meta:
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO CLASH ROYALE GRAVEYARD DECKS|
| Anti - Meta Deck - Arena 5 to 7|
A deck that is similar to a Trifecta minus the Musketeer's fire power. She's replaced by a small but terrible Mini P.E.K.K.A
| Unbeaten Ice Hog Rider Deck - Arena 5 Above|
Want to have the longest winning streak like Clash on Gan? Try out this deck and see if you can top it!
| Poisonous Giant Hog Deck - Arena 5 Above|
Even if the Giant and the Poison Spell got nerfed, you still have the trusty Hog Rider to bring home the bacon!
| Three Musketeers Without Three Musketeers For Arena 5|
Since the Three Musketeers are available on Arena 7. Try having one on Arena 5 for devastation!
| Best Giant Valkyrie Deck For Trophy Push - Arena 5 to 7|
Looking for the best cheap Clash Royale deck that will help you to push trophies? Here's a cheap Giant + Valkyrie combo deck with only common and rare cards that you can utilize starting from Arena 5.
| Witch + Mini P.E.K.K.A Deck for Arena 5 and Above|
With the Rage spell's boosted stats together with the Mini P.E.K.K.A and the Witch's range and Skeletons this is a sure win!
| Risky But High Reward Epic P.E.K.K.A Deck for Arena 5 to 7|
P.E.K.K.A has recently been buffed by the June 21, 2016 update! Check out this amazing powerful deck that can pressure your enemies to defend his lane all the time.
| A Great Hog Zap Rocket Deck To Help You Pass Arena 5|
This Hog Rider + Zap combo can be considered as a classic. Along with the Trifecta and the Hog Rider + Freeze.
Other Notable Arena 5 Decks
Listed in this page are deck strategies for Clash Royale's Arena 5:
Last modified: 6,02,2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- Hi, we have a Graveyard Spell available. Feel free to click on the GRAVEYARD BANNER located above. -- 14:09, 14 March 2017 (UTC)
- graveyard decks -- 18:16, 13 March 2017 (UTC)
- Pekka -- 03:44, 10 February 2017 (UTC)
- Arena 5 -- 22:03, 10 December 2016 (UTC)
- Pekka -- 03:32, 10 December 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, we have a Graveyard Spell available. Feel free to click on the GRAVEYARD BANNER located above. -- 12:31, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
- no graveyard spell -- 13:20, 5 December 2016 (UTC)
- Mirror -- 08:26, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- No baby dragon -- 05:49, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
- deck five -- 15:35, 28 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi you can check our list here: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Deck_Strategies/Card_Deck_Strategies -- 06:59, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- No baby dragon -- 04:17, 26 October 2016 (UTC)
- hi -- 13:31, 21 October 2016 (UTC)
- No prince -- 21:19, 18 October 2016 (UTC)
- areana 5 -- 07:45, 17 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hi -- 20:43, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
- giant, hog, witch, freeze, fireball, minion horde, mirror,musketeer -- 14:10, 15 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hog Giant is here: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Arena_4_Giant_%2B_Hog_Rider_Deck_to_Push_into_Arena_5 -- 07:00, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
- hog giant -- 02:37, 12 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hog gaint -- 17:26, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- Swan Pyae -- 00:07, 4 September 2016 (UTC)
- arvind -- 05:20, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
- Jo -- 07:24, 24 August 2016 (UTC)