| News: The Biggest Update to Clash Royale Yet!|
October 2017 CR Sneak Peek - Mirror Challenge - Quests
Be in the know, here are the Clash Royale CARD LEAKS in this October update!
|Electro Wizard is a perfect fit for the LavaLoon combo! Use this to dominate in tournaments and the Ladder!|
Electro Wizard is an amazing card and a great counter for many meta decks. It can stop the Elite Barbarians, Furnace and Fire Spirits. He is a good fit for a Lava Hound + Balloon combo. Cam Sucks at Gaming had created a very decent deck that actually dominated the tournaments in Clash Royale.
- This deck is part of our Lava Hound Deck Strategies, Balloon Deck Strategies, and Electro Wizard Deck Strategies.
- This deck is also to become part of our list of the best Arena 8 decks.
Lava Hound and Balloon is a great combo especially if your opponent does not have any air units in his deck. It can easily win you 3 crowns. Electro Wizard, on the other hand, can stop a whole push by himself, and he is really a good value for 4 elixir cost. This deck has an average of 3.6 elixir, which is not shabby for a deck with the Lava Hound.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Guides!
Deadly Lavaloon Electo Wizard Deck:
|Lava Hound||Balloon||Electro Wizard||Archers|
|Skeleton Army||Zap||Cannon||Ice Golem|
- Lava Hound: This unit will be your main tank, keep pressuring your opponent with this card since it has a huge amount of health. Its Lava Pups has decent amount of damage, especially if all of them are locked on to the tower.
- Balloon: Its best use is to deploy it behind the Lava Hound so the Lava Hound can protect it from the tower. Defend this at all cost because it can tremendously damage a tower.
- Electro Wizard: A great support for the Lavaloon deck, and he is a great counter for Elite Barbarians and several units. Additionally, he can stun units when he attacks and when he is first deployed.
- Archers: These units are good defensive cards and they can help your Lava Hound by killing off the Minion Horde.
- Skeleton Army: This card is best used against tanks and single-target units like Prince or Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Zap: This spell card is great against low HP units. Also, use it against Minion Horde, so the Archers can easily defeat them.
- Cannon: A cheap defensive building, but a great distraction for building-only tanks.
- Ice Golem: This will be your glass tank and will be a good distraction for troops like Elite Barbarians. It can also help the Balloon if you planning to play it without the Lava Hound.
Clash Royale Strategy:
As usual, max out your elixirs first before deploying anything. If you have a Lava Hound on your hand, deploy it at the back of your tower. Opponents usually go for a quick push on the other side so be ready with your Ice Golem, Skeleton Army, and Cannon to counter any of the quick pushes. It is usually a quick Hog Rider or Elite Barbarians. Beware of Zap and Arrows as they can easily kill your Skeleton Army. You can also use Electro Wizard against the quick push, but only use him if you know that the opponent does not have Fireball.
If you manage to finish off his quick push, and you still have a lot of elixirs, you can deploy the Balloon behind the Lava Hound. It is a deadly combo and ready your Zap if he ever deploys a Minion Horde. Balloon's death damage can instantly kill all the Minions, so it might save your Lava Hound or Lava Pups more time to damage the tower. A hit or two from the Balloon is already huge.
Once the 60-second mark starts, keep pressuring with the Lava Hound or just the Ice Golem + Balloon with Archers to take down air counter units. It is best to pressure the opponent with Lava Hound, but do not recklessly deploy it especially if you know that your opponent has cycled to his best cards like the Elite Barbarians. Do not let your elixirs to be exhausted to zero. Otherwise, it can backfire when he does a quick push towards your tower and you do not have any cards to counter it.
The only card that this deck lacks is a splash-damage unit, so it might be hard to go up against a deck that does a cramped push to pressure you. To prevent it from happening, it is best to keep pressuring and make your own tempo throughout the match. Basically, just pressure the opponent with your Lava Hound and Balloon combo. He will be forced to answer that push.
I would like to thank Cam Sucks at Gaming for featuring this deck!
Featured Deck Strategies:
| DartLoon Deck for Arena 9 |
A deadly Dart Goblin and Balloon cycle combo is on the rise! This cycle deck can really annoy your opponents!
| New LavaLoon Raged Deck |
Let us bring back the glory of Rage with this new Lavaloon Deck!
Electro Wizard is surely an amazing legendary card. It has a lot of uses, and it actually fits on most decks. If you are a fan of Lava Hound and Balloon, and you recently got an Electro Wizard. Try this deck out since it is pretty fun and pretty effective against the current meta.
What do you think? Do you have any suggestion for a deck? Let us know!
Article written by KarlSanada
Last modified: 9, 02, 2017
Originally Published: 08, 02, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- What can I replace ice golem for -- 21:50, 24 May 2017 (UTC)