| Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Archer Decks HERE! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Get 20 wins with the best Top Decks for Clash Royale League Challenge!
|Tourney Stats||HP (977), Shield HP (266), Area Damage (206), Charge Damage (412), DPS (147)|
|Technical Details||Type (Troop), Targets (Ground), Speed (Medium), Hit Speed (1.4 sec), Range (Melee)|
|Other Details||The Dark Prince has a wide area damage and similar to the Prince, he has charge damage as well. Learn how to use him here.|
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Strength:
- 3 The Dark Prince is BEST PAIRED with the following cards:
- 4 The Dark Prince is BEST AGAINST the following cards:
- 5 The Dark Prince is WEAK AGAINST the following cards:
- 6 Popular Dark Prince Decks:
- 7 Dark Prince Deck for Arena 9:
- 8 Dark Prince Decks for Arena 11:
- 9 Dark Prince Decks for Challenges and Tourneys:
- 10 How To Counter The Dark Prince:
- 11 Overall:
- 12 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 13 Daily Poll:
- 14 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 15 Comment on this Article:
The Dark Prince is a ground troop that deals area damage with additional charge damage on the initial attack. He can only target ground troops but his attack can cover a wide area. Additionally, he has a shield with a separate HP. When the enemy attacks the Dark Prince, the shield's HP gets depleted first. Only when the shield is gone will the enemy able to target the Dark Prince's HP.
Dark Prince Stats:
- On the August 2017 Balance Update, the Dark Prince's damage is increased by 6%. Hit Speed is also increased to 1.4 sec from 1.5 sec.
- On the February 2017 Balance Update, the Dark Prince's HP is increased by 5%
- The Dark Prince first appeared in Clash Royale via the March 2016 Update.
The Dark Prince can absolutely deal greater area damage and can easily get rid of all opposing low HP troops. However, he is weaker than the Prince, albeit protected by a shield. He can also be easily distracted by buildings and can be effortlessly dealt with by deploying flying units.
The Dark Prince is BEST PAIRED with the following cards:
The Dark Prince is BEST AGAINST the following cards:
The Dark Prince is WEAK AGAINST the following cards:
|Electro Wizard||Minion Horde||Knight||Valkyrie|
Popular Dark Prince Decks:
- For more, check out our page The Best Clash Royale Dark Prince Decks
|P.E.K.K.A Double Prince Miner Deck for Arena 7 and Above|
A mighty heavy push with the Princes and the Pekka!
|Golem Double Prince Beatdown for Arena 7 and Above||Graveyard Hog Freeze for Arena 7||Dark Giant Beatdown Deck for Arena 7 and Above|
Dark Prince + Prince + Golem!
Distract the towers with the Hog Rider while the Graveyard do their work.
Dark Prince + Giant in this deck that brings back the DP in the Arena!
Dark Prince Deck for Arena 9:
|P.E.K.K.A Double Prince Hunter Deck for Arena 9 and Tournaments||Double Prince Triple Wizard Hog Deck for Arena 9|
An unstoppable P.E.K.K.A Double Prince
Bringing back the power of the Double Princess backed by the Hog Rider and Ice Wizard.
Dark Prince Decks for Arena 11:
|P.E.K.K.A Dark Prince Control Deck for Arena 11, Challenges and Tournaments|
The Pekka and Dark Prince, along with Poison to deal with creeps.
Dark Prince Decks for Challenges and Tourneys:
|Dark Golem LumberJack Deck for Arena 8 Above, Challenges and Tournaments||TMD YaoYao Dark Mortar Deck for Challenges and Tournaments|
Protect the Golem with the Dark Prince. Make it fast when the Lumberjack dies!
A Championship Deck with 2 win conditions!
How To Counter The Dark Prince:
Perhaps the biggest way of countering the Dark Prince is to distract him on the ground while aerial units attack him. The Minion Horde is perfect for destroying the Dark Prince.
The Dark Prince's splash damage is also a key to increase the success of a particular push. Pairing him with the right troops is a must to keep him rolling.
Last modified: 25,08,2017
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Initial thoughts on the Barbarian Barrel?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) March 16, 2018
|Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- Dark prince -- 13:39, 4 July 2017 (UTC)
- dark prince -- 00:52, 9 June 2017 (UTC)
- Dark prince -- 09:13, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- Dark prince -- 23:28, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- wow! -- 18:21, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
- Goblin gang -- 03:27, 28 February 2017 (UTC)
- Hi -- 22:00, 3 December 2016 (UTC)
- Hi -- 08:22, 30 November 2016 (UTC)
- Barbarian -- 16:03, 24 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi! :) -- 06:56, 13 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hello -- 00:59, 13 September 2016 (UTC)