| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out CLAN WARS and the rest of the April 2018 update here!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Dark Golem Jack Deck for Arena 8 to 12
Give your push additional power with the LumberJack!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
|Dark Golem Jack Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Your main push is your Golem with stacked units behind him.|
Put your units behind your Golem even if he crumbles into two Golemites to continue the assault.
Use the Baby Dragon or the Dark Prince with the Tornado to pull units near the crown tower to also do some chip damage
|Defense|| You have the Baby Dragon and The Log to counter against swarms.|
Dark Prince and LumberJack to counter melee units.
Mega Minion for a 3 elixir counter.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: April 25, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Initially make a push without your Golem to check what cards your opponent has. Once you're good to go, place the Golem followed by any support unit. If your opponent has heavy spells, wait for it before placing down your Dark Prince. You can also use the Rocket to deal chip tower damage.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - The Log stops ground swarms and pushes back units. Tornado is a perfect partner for your splash units and can also do a clutch. Rocket for tower chip damage.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use your Dark Prince to soak some damage and use your aerials like the Mega Minion. You can also use the LumberJack to give you an easy and powerful counter-push. Use the Tornado if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - You might be in trouble facing a Lava-Loon deck, just in case you're facing one, go for a tower trade.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Rocket is a good counter against the 3M. You can use the Tornado to clump them all in one lane.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Goblin Gang
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Three Musketeers
| Hog Rider
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What is your favorite event during collection day in Clan Wars?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) May 25, 2018
|Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- those decks suck -- 10:49, 21 May 2018 (UTC)