| Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Archer Decks HERE! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Get 20 wins with the best Top Decks for Clash Royale League Challenge!
Dark Golem Hut Deck for Arena 9 to 12
The effective Golem and Night Witch combo with the Dark Prince.
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 10 Comment on this Article:
|Dark Golem Hut Deck for Arena 9 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Your main push is your Golem with stacked units behind him.|
The Spear Goblin from the Goblin Hut can deal chip damage.
Put the rest of the troops behind your Golem.
You can also use the Dark Prince as a tank for quick pushes.
|Defense|| You can use your Goblin Hut as a lure while it's generating Spear Goblins.|
The Dark Prince and his splash damage damage is also great for defense.
You have Mega Minion and the Night Witch's Bats for aerials.
|Watch Out For|| P.E.K.K.A|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - You just need to place your Golem and stack units behind him. Place down the Goblin Hut first to do a trickle of damage and go on full beatdown with the Golem.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Poison to support your troops and to whittle towers and buildings. Zap to reset Infernos or counter against swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Your Goblin Hut will not only lure but also send out irritating Spear Goblins. Flying Machine and Mega Minion for aerials and ground units. The Dark Prince will take care of any ground units.
- Note - Lures and sends out Spear Goblins
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two units are weak against the Fireball. Make sure to not put them near each other.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Golem Mega Push|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Goblin Gang
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
| Inferno Tower|
High DPS Units
| Ground Units
Ground Units and Swarms
Aerial Units and Swarms
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Initial thoughts on the Barbarian Barrel?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) March 16, 2018
|Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: