| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Dark Giant Beatdown Deck for Arena 7 and Above
The Dark Prince is newly buffed and is roaring to go inside the arena. Here's a beatdown deck to win you trophies in Arena 7 and Above.
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
The Dark Prince has been buffed in the August 2017 Balance Changes. He can now deal 6% more damage and has a faster hit speed. This means he is now getting a good amount of fans in the game. He is roaring to go back in the arena and this beatdown deck is just perfect for him.
The strength of this deck is its ease of use. You just need to put the Giant at the bridge to start a push after countering his/her units. This deck also has a 3.5 average elixir cost which is pretty average in the arena.
- Tip: As the Dark Prince is becoming more popular, here are some new Dark Prince Decks!
- Check out more Arena 7 decks here!
Dark Giant Beatdown Deck:
|Dark Prince||Electro Wizard||Giant||Goblins|
- Dark Prince - Newly buffed card. He will support your push against ground swarms like Goblin Gang and Skeleton Army. He is pretty tanky too because of his shield, so he can also counter other units stopping your Giant.
- Electro Wizard - Defense unit and a good support card against Infernos.
- Giant - The main man of the deck. He will tank for your troops. You can also spam him when double elixir hits, provided you still have troops behind him.
- Goblins - Good distraction and also good counter cards. You can always start you push slow with them by splitting them at the back of your king tower.
- Inferno Dragon - Your tank destroyer. After he's done, he can go towards the opponent's tower.
- Miner - He will save your push just before your Giant dies. Sometimes you can also deploy him anywhere in the arena to get rid of counters.
- Poison - Protects your push against low HP units. It can also deal chip damage to a unit, building, or tower.
- Zap - Even though you already have an Electro Wizard, you can never be too sure where he aims his Zap. This spell will do the trick.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to counter your opponent's units with the Dark Prince and/or Electro Wizard and then dropping the Giant at the bridge. You can also add in the Inferno Dragon. Just before the Giant dies, deploy the Miner to save the push.
This is a simple beatdown deck but the main strategy here is to counter your opponent's units first before dropping the Giant. Support your push by adding more units and getting ready with a spell.
If the opponent is also waiting for a push, you can deploy your Goblins at the bridge to do chip damage. He/She will now have to deploy a troop. Counter with your available units and then drop the Giant at the bridge. Add the Inferno Dragon in the mix and watch your opponent's tower crumble.
Sometimes you need to deploy your Miner to defend your base. If the opponent also has a Giant beatdown, get rid of the support units first by deploying any unit behind the Giant. Make sure that your Inferno Dragon is locked to the tanker. Once finished, drop your own Giant and start your push.
Aerial swarms like the Minion Horde and Minions can pose a problem. You can use the Electro Wizard's splash damage or the Poison spell if necessary and then Zap. If you're up against a Goblin Barrel, use your Goblins to get rid of them.
Wonderbrad gladly shows off his new Dark Prince beatdown deck. Watch and learn how he crushes his enemies in Arena 11 - Legendary Arena.
This looks like a pretty solid beatdown deck. Inferno Dragons are still running rampant in the arena because of the popularity of tanks. With him around, you can quickly go to a counter-push just by placing your Giant at the bridge. If only I have a good leveled Dark Prince, I would gladly test this deck out in my own ladder matches.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks