| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Best Crown Championship Decks:
- 3 How To Join?
- 4 Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge Initial Prizes:
- 5 Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge Ultimate Prize:
- 6 Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge 5 Phases:
- 7 Final Overview:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- The Crown Championship has ended!
- August 17, 2017 - We'll add decks we write and decks proved working in the Crown Championships! Also, if you have decks, submit to us and mention on the description that is for the Crown Championship!
- The Crown Championship Challenge is live as of August 16, 2017.
|Crown Challenge||Crown Challenge New Decks|
|That's right, this is the page where you can get updates on the ongoing Crown Championships!||Click here for the latest articles|
Clash Royale made a bang this Spring by launching the CCGS where players from all over their region compete for the top spot. This Summer, they launched the 2v2 button for the whole month and introduced a new bunch of game modes. They even launched a new card using the 2v2 Draft Challenge, which is both fun and really challenging. Today, Clash Royale welcomes Fall and with it a brand new Challenge. The 20 Win Crown Championship Challenge.
This challenge is like your regular challenge but with bigger prizes and a lot at stake. You can get to battle against the best of the best in your region and get a chunk out of the $1,000,000 global prize pool Supercell is giving away. The Winner of the Crown Championships will be this fall's Clash Royale Champion!
Best Crown Championship Decks:
For the Best Decks you can use in the Crown Championship Challenge, let us point you to three of our pages that compile the best decks for the following:
- Best Arena 11 Decks - the Best Decks in the highest Arena in Clash Royale
- Meta Decks Page - the best decks that are dictating the flow of the games in the Arena right now. Guaranteed to work!!
- Best Tourney Deck Page - All the decks that have proven to be very effective during tournaments.
|Best Tourney Decks||Meta Decks Page||Best Arena 11 Decks|
The decks tried and proven to be very good during tournaments!
The best Meta Decks that are controlling the flow of the games right now in the arena.
The best decks in the highest Clash Royale Arena!
How To Join?
The $1,000,000 Global Prize Pool sounds enticing. Joining the game is easy.
- You should have at least a level 8 account to enter Tournaments.
- Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge happens from August 16 - 20, 2017
- You must be at least 16 years old to join.
- Get 20 wins before reaching 3 losses.
- You can try again for re-entry cost of 100 Gems
- If you manage to get in, you have to have a proof of residency in your registered country and a photo of your identification.
- You have to attend the live competition from November 11 - 12. Don't worry, Supercell will take care of the transportation and accommodation!
Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge Initial Prizes:
Before you go test your skills against the best of the best in your region, you will also get additional prizes in winning 20 wins in this challenge.
- 2 Wins → x2500 Gold
- 5 Wins → x1 Giant Chest
- 9 Wins → x1 Magical Chest
- 14 Wins → x1 Legendary Chest
- 20 Wins → x250,000 Gold
Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge Ultimate Prize:
If you're curious to see which region you belong, check out Supercell's map below:
Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge 5 Phases:
- Join the Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge on August 16 - 20, 2017
- If you manage to win 20 wins without getting 3 losses, Clash Royale will send you a message in your inbox.
- The message contains a link for you to register to the next phase.
- Bracket Play. Players will battle for 6 days of single elimination in their region. This is bracketed tournaments.
- Winner of the bracket tournaments will then advance to the next phase and matches will be best-of-3-games.
- Players have to win 12 Slots in order to advance to the next phase.
- Additional details will be given on August 21st.
- Elimination Week. The 12 players will now have to battle their region's one-day, double elimination bracket. Again, this is best of 3 games.
- Supercell will bring 4 players from Spring 2017 season bringing all competitors to 16.
- Clash Royale will get the top 8 and the rest are eliminated from the Fall 2017 season.
- The top 10. The 8 players from elimination will now have seven weeks of competition under a double round robin format.
- The game will in the top 2 players from the Spring 2017 season to close all participants to 10 in each region.
- Each player will face another player twice. The game is best of 3 wins.
- The 6 players with the most number of wins will move to the next phase.
- Welcome to the Fall Finals!
- Players will have a double elimination.
- They will be seeded based on their number of wins from "Phase 4". Still best of three.
- Grand Finals is made to be best of five games.
- Winner of the Fall 2017 in their region will get to compete in the World Finals in December.
This is the battle of skill! The game made it easier for players to join as everybody can get to play the Challenge straight from their Clash Royale app. If you've proven your worth and win 20 games without getting 3 losses, you're in! They have to undergo to different phases to get a chunk of the prize money. But still, you will still feel a winner even if you just won 20 games.
Good luck! It is surely going to be a challenge!
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- CIasH -- 09:51, 20 August 2017 (UTC)