| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
|Everyone is familiar with our powerful spellcaster, the Witch, from early in the game. But can she be just as mind-blowing as in late game? We've compiled this guide to put the magic back into your deck.|
Most people do not usually focus their deck with the Witch as their main pusher anymore. This is most notable in Clash Royale Arena 5. Most of the time, people in this arena and above have already changed their strategy as they get more cards. This deck, however, will defy that reason.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 5 Decks!
The Witch Deck for Arena 5 is a control deck in which you rely on what cards your opponent have. This is to defend your lane accordingly while pushing his lane at the same time. Hence, the main point of this deck is to gain an elixir advantage over the enemy.
It is a great deck for those who want to do mind games with the opponent. You are most likely going to frustrate him if you master this deck.
The Witch Deck for Arena 5:
Average Elixir: 3.7
- Witch - It is your main card. Despite the fact that the Witch is very easy to counter, she is still a great card if you are going for a control deck. She can do several things at once, such as AOE damage, distracting the tanks of the enemies with her skeletons, and many more.
- Giant - Another important card in the deck. He has high HP, and he is practically required when building a deck around the Witch. They are the best pair for starters and it works well in every arena.
- Musketeer- Just like the Witch, if you pair this card with a Giant, the damage that will be dealt on a tower is huge if they are left alone. She is also a counter against buildings and Baby Dragons.
- Baby Dragon - Another great card to combine with the Giant and the Witch. It can easily kill any low HP units that will try to stop your combo. Possible Replacement - Minion Horde
- Spear Goblins and Goblins - They will be the distractions once a tank like P.E.K.K.A or Prince has been put down by your enemy. They are also used for cycling the cards in your hands.
- Tesla - This card can be any defensive building. But since it can attack both air and ground units, this card is overall better than any other defensive building cards. Possible Replacements: Cannon, Inferno Tower, Bomb Tower
- Arrows- I have mentioned above how this deck is a control deck. It means you have to take advantage of elixirs. By having this card, you are ensuring to counter any push especially with low HP units using this card. This will give you advantage to create a push yourself if this is used properly.
At the start of the match, wait for your enemy to drop his cards. Usually, it is going to be a waiting game. You can drop at least a Musketeer behind your tower once you reach 10 elixirs.
Make sure that you do not waste your arrows as they will be essential to your victory. You can bait his cards by using the Giant + Witch + Baby Dragon combo since both Baby Dragon and Witch can easily destroy the low HP units.
If the push is successful, then you will most likely destroy a tower and your win is probably secured. Do this on the other side as well. You can mix it up with Musketeer since they can deal tremendous damage for the opponent's tower.
On the other hand, if the push fails, you have to quickly put down a Tesla. Put it at the middle where the opponent's tank will be distracted so both of your towers can kill it. If he does have a minion horde and other low HP units to give additional push to your tower, use your arrows to destroy them. You can also put down a Baby Dragon to defend against minion horde or skeleton army since the cards have already cycled by then.
Once you reach the 60-second mark, quickly use the combo. But your goal should have to be putting down another Witch to fortify your push. They are basically unstoppable since the skeletons they will produce are doubled.
- Click for more Clash Royale Strategies!
The Fireball can also be troublesome since it will cripple the Witch easily. This will be most troublesome if you already put down another witch and they are near to each other. A high-level fireball can easily kill or reduce the Witch's health to 1/8 of her health. A single hit will easily kill her. Giant is too slow, and Barbarians can easily deal with him. These cards will ultimately halt your push, and will leave you defenseless.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 5 Decks!
Related Clash Royale Strategies:
Clash Royale's Arena 3 and 4 have the most unexpected players. A deck focusing on your Witch may be something you can use to cover for both your offense and defense.
The witch, when used properly in Clash Royale is one formidable opponent.
If you are having a hard time countering the Witch, then maybe you are doing something wrong...
If you are a control freak and like to frustrate your opponents, this Witch Deck will be useful to you. If you are already using a similar deck, let us know. We would like to see it.
The best Clash Royale Arena 5 decks don't always have the Hog Rider. Find more of these strategies in this article!
Let's cut to the chase and find all the best Witch-centered decks in all of Clash Royale!
Ever wondered what are the best decks in all of Clash Royalepedia? Here are all of them!
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- This deck is actually garbage. No defense at all. Offense is easily countered with a single skele army. Why zap? Ever? Arrows are larger and do more damage for one more elixir. zap can't kill minions very easily and doesn't kill a whole s. Army. -- 15:49, 5 December 2017 (UTC)