| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
This deck made Coltonw83 win the Triple Elixir Challenge with 12-0 record. He even said that in some games he won within the first minute of the match. The trick here is to defend all you can with your heavy units and then mirror Rocket for the win.
The strength of this deck relies on heavy cards such as the Three Musketeers, P.E.K.K.A, and Giant Skeleton. These three are your main defense cards. With these three in the arena, the opponent will have a hard time pushing through your base. Use the Tornado spell whenever necessary.
Coltonw83 P.E.K.K.A 3M Rocket Deck:
|Rocket||The Log||Three Musketeers||Tornado|
- Executioner - He is great with his axe and even better against swarms.
- Giant Skeleton - Use him as a tank and his Bomb will obliterate anyone near it. You can use the power of the Tornado to pull them closer.
- Mirror - Your deck's best friend. Use it to Mirror your Rocket or other units like Three Musketeer, P.E.K.K.A to heightened the pressure.
- P.E.K.K.A - Great troop to have in this gameplay and the best counter unit to any ground tanker.
- Rocket - Main win condition. The trick here is to deal enough damage to the opponent's tower with your units and then bombard them with the Rocket as soon as they reach a certain Tower HP.
- The Log - Pushes back units to make them closer to your Giant Skeleton.
- Three Musketeers - Can deal massive pressure to the opponent. You can either split them or not. It depends if the opponent has Fireball or Lightning or even Rockets too.
- Tornado - Pulls units in a clump. You can use it to pull them towards your Giant Skeleton's bomb or to have a positive elixir trade with your Rocket.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy here is to defend all you can and deal a couple damage to the opponent's tower. Once its HP is in the Rocket's range, make it rain. Use the Rocket and a Mirrored Rocket to finish it off.
The offense of this deck is on defense. Defend your base with the Three Musketeers, P.E.K.K.A and Giant Skeleton. Use the Tornado to pull troops towards your push, especially the Giant Skeleton to finish them off. Your defense units can deal a great amount of damage if left unattended. If the crown tower's within Rocket range, use it and then Mirror + Rocket for a finish.
Split your Three Musketeers at the back of your King Tower. Check where your opponent will try to push and drop the P.E.K.K.A plus the Giant Skeleton in the same lane. You can also add another Three Musketeers in one lane if they don't have a strong spell. If they're using a flying tanker like the Lava Hound or other tankers and then stack units behind them, you can use the Tornado to put them in a ball and then use the Rocket. Great positive elixir for you.
This deck, like other Three Musketeers decks, is weak against the Fireball, Lightning, or Rocket. If your opponent has one, make sure to always split your 3M to not waste your elixirs. Put the other heavy units with the remaining Musketeer. You can always play for a draw.
Check out how Coltonw83 is enjoying the Triple Elixir Challenge with this deck. Watch how he can destroy his opponents and get three crowns!
If I have a good leveled Three Musketeers this is probably the deck that I will use in the Triple Elixir Challenge. But my 3M is stuck in level 1 and I never dared to upgrade it. To be honest, this deck looks really fun to use but you just have to watch out for spells like the Fireball and even the Wizard. You can use the Tornado to pull them away and make them walk the other lane or use the Tornado + Rocket.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks