| News: The Electrifying Update is here!!|
Check out our New Arena and Card Reveals that includes images of the new cards and chests!
Along with the update is the Clash Royale Balance Changes, read more about it.
Play with Sergioramos' $150,000 winning deck HERE!
Clone Giant Skelly Cart For Arena 10 And Challenges
Make that awesome synergy double with Clone Spell. Here is a featured set of cards showcasing the Cannon Cart, Giant Skeleton, Clone and much more.
This article had a major update on
Overview & Strength:
Make that awesome synergy doubled with Clone Spell. Here is a featured set of cards showcasing the Cannon Cart, Giant Skeleton, Clone and much more.
The deck is strong against Slow-Push, Bait-Cycle, and Three Musketeers Decks.
- You can check out more Cannon Card decks here.
- Check out more Giant Skeleton decks here.
- For more Arena 10 deck, click here.
Giant Skelly Cart For Arena 10 & Challenges:
|Giant Skeleton||Cannon Cart||Night Witch||Electro Wizard|
- Giant Skeleton - Tower Knocker. Clone this bulky unit along with its supporting units to wreck a tower/target in just a flick.
- Cannon Cart - Rolling Support. Deploy this unit to support your push or defend towers from ground troops.
- Night Witch - Critical Swarmer. Use the Night Witch's ability to eliminate bulky tanks like the Golem or Giant. Her Bats will help you out on both offense and defense as well.
- Electro Wizard - Zapping Support. Deploy the Electro Wizard to halt incoming or counter units on the arena. Always place him behind your tower or troops.
- Goblins - Cheap Distractions. Place the Goblins real quick to lure or kite incoming threats.
- Clone - Double the Fun. Cast the Clone Spell once you form a two or more units after crossing the river. Preferably this spell is best with the Giant Skeleton.
- Poison - Stinky Swiper. Eliminate low-HP swarms through this spell. You can use this on offense or defense depending on the situation.
- The Log - Cheap Cleaner. Cast the Log in annihilating low HP units such as the Skeleton Army or the Goblin Barrel. You can also use this spell in knocking back your enemy's troops to buy your own units and tower(s) to take them down.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE CLONE DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The goal of this deck is to have the Giant Skeleton be cloned once it crosses the river. You will need to have the Cannon Cart/Night Witch/Electro Wizard along with it for a tougher pressure you can provide. Prepare the Log or the Poison and cast them according to the opponent's answer in your mashup. Having two Giant Skeletons on the battlefield at the same time is also applicable.
For offense, you can have the Giant Skeleton with the Electro Wizard behind. Also, you can have the Night Witch or the Cannon Cart tagged along with your exploding unit. Always accompany the Giant Skeleton with any of these 3 units. Clone them quick for a stronger push. countered early, cast the Log in taking down the Goblin Gang or the Skeleton Army. If occasionally being swarmed by the Minion Horde, cast the Poison in advance to take them down early.
You can use the Night Witch in dealing with the Hog Rider, the Giant, or the Golem. For troops like the Elite Barbarians, you will need to distract them by dropping your Goblins first. If your Night Witch is not available, you can cast the Cannon Cart/Electro Wizard to support your Goblins. Deploy the Electro Wizard in weakening aerial troops such as the Lava Hound, Balloon or the Inferno Dragon. You can also drop this unit on top of the Minion Horde to severely lower their HP. Drop the Giant Skeleton to absorb any kind of damage from a horde of units. It is the best answer to Three Musketeers or a bunch of troops incoming.
Always remember that you will need to support your Giant Skeleton to reach a targeted tower. Also, you can Clone if there is only a single unit present behind it. They can do massive damage once doubled. Having a squad with the Giant Skeleton is extra reachable in the last minute of the game. So you need to do an effective counter-push to make your next attacks successful.
This deck might find it hard to deal with Aerial, Tornado, or Building-Based Decks. If faced some of these, we suggest you play safe by countering your enemy's strategy in the first two minutes. Before the double-elixir starts in the final minute, you can now build a strong army to take them down. Try to stick with our ideal strategy to reach success in your battles.
Special thanks to NotFarFromGaming for sharing this deck!
The deck is best played first in the Challenges. Like what NFFG YT said, the Ladder is different from the Challenges. But there is a chance that this will be as effective as it is if you will be focusing on using it. Use it until you learn the right timing in using all the cards in the battle.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Electrifying update? ⚡️⚡️— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) December 12, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: