|Announcements: The August 2017 Balance Update has shaken the Meta! | Also - Card Substitutions & Comments welcome in the article below!|
|Tourney Stats||Cloned Common Level (9), Cloned Rare Lvl (7), Cloned Epic Lvl (4), Cloned Legendary Lvl (1)|
|Technical Details||Radius (3), Duration (1 sec), Cloned HP (1), Cloned Shield HP (1)|
|Other Details||Doubles your troops in the target area. Cloned troops are fragile, but pack the same punch as the original! Doesn't affect buildings.|
- 1 Clone Overview:
- 2 The Clone Spell Card in action:
- 3 Clone Spell Advance Tips and Strategy:
- 4 The Clone Spell is best paired with ff. cards:
- 5 The Clone Spell is Weak against the ff. cards:
- 6 New Decks from Clash Royalepedia:
- 7 Overall:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
The Clone spell is an Epic Card that can duplicate any troop but with a very fragile HP. With its ability to clone or duplicate, this card is often an alternative to the mirror with a slightly different mechanic.
Min and Max Stats:
|Cloned Common Level||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|Cloned Rare Level||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Cloned Epic Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Cloned Legendary Level||1||1||1||1||2||3||4||5|
- On the June 12, 2017 Update, the Clone Spell can now clone faster.
- On March 13, 2017, the Clone Spell will not reset charge attacks anymore.
- Clone was added last December 9, 2016.
The Clone Spell Card in action:
Check out how the Clone duplicated the Sparky. A cheaper alternative vs the Mirror. The downside of this is, it can easily be zapped and your Cloned Sparky is gone and your real Sparky will reset. A great card against this Cloned Sparky? That new legendary card, Electro Wizard!
Watch how a 1 elixir Skeletons get rid of the Cloned Miner. A not so good positive elixir trade.
Clone Spell Advance Tips and Strategy:
- The Cloned Troop will spawn at the right of the Original Unit.
- The Cloned Lava Hound is a good strategy. When the Hound dies, there's the Lava Pups and the Real Hound for the enemy to consider.
- If you clone a Freezed unit, the clone will not be freezed. Meaning, the tower has locked on the original unit while your clone can direct its attacks on the tower.
- Clone low HP & Low elixir units to maximize their capability.
How to counter the Clone Spell:
- Please check out our page: How To Counter The Clone Spell
The Clone Spell is best paired with ff. cards:
These are the cards that work best with the Clone.
|Lava Hound||Princess||Balloon||Giant Skeleton|
The Clone Spell is Weak against the ff. cards:
The Clone's clone ability (whose cloned card will only have 1 HP) can be mitigated by:
New Decks from Clash Royalepedia:
|Clone Giant Skelly Cart For Arena 10 And Challenges||dark Furnace-Ram-Clone Deck for Arena 7||Cloned Lava Hound Deck for Arena 8 and Above|
Make way for the Cannon Cart, Giant Skeleton, and the Night Witch!
Clone your Battle Ram together with a Splash unit FTW!
Retaliate with this combo!
|Lava Miner Clone for Arena 8 and Above||Cloned Raging Golem for Arena 8 and Above|
10 elixir strength for just 3 elixirs!
Make use of the LumberJack's Rage bottle!
What do you think of the Clone Spell? Will this be a great addition to lure out Zap? Will it give out a good elixir trade? What deck are you currently thinking?
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale poll and pulse! What deck are you using for the CCGS Challenge?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) August 18, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: