| News: The Electrifying Update is here!!|
Check out our New Arena and Card Reveals that includes images of the new cards and chests!
Along with the update is the Clash Royale Balance Changes, read more about it.
Play with Sergioramos:)'s $150,000 winning deck HERE!
|Tourney Stats||Cloned Common Level (9), Cloned Rare Lvl (7), Cloned Epic Lvl (4), Cloned Legendary Lvl (1)|
|Technical Details||Radius (3), Duration (1 sec), Cloned HP (1), Cloned Shield HP (1)|
|Other Details||Doubles your troops in the target area. Cloned troops are fragile, but pack the same punch as the original! Doesn't affect buildings.|
- 1 Clone Overview:
- 2 The Clone Spell Card in action:
- 3 Clone Spell Advance Tips and Strategy:
- 4 The Clone Spell is best paired with ff. cards:
- 5 The Clone Spell is Weak against the ff. cards:
- 6 New Decks from Clash Royalepedia:
- 7 Overall:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
The Clone spell is an Epic Card that can duplicate any troop but with a very fragile HP. With its ability to clone or duplicate, this card is often an alternative to the mirror with a slightly different mechanic.
Min and Max Stats:
|Cloned Common Level||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|Cloned Rare Level||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Cloned Epic Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Cloned Legendary Level||1||1||1||1||2||3||4||5|
- On the June 12, 2017 Update, the Clone Spell can now clone faster.
- On March 13, 2017, the Clone Spell will not reset charge attacks anymore.
- Clone was added last December 9, 2016.
The Clone Spell Card in action:
Check out how the Clone duplicated the Sparky. A cheaper alternative vs the Mirror. The downside of this is, it can easily be zapped and your Cloned Sparky is gone and your real Sparky will reset. A great card against this Cloned Sparky? That new legendary card, Electro Wizard!
Watch how a 1 elixir Skeletons get rid of the Cloned Miner. A not so good positive elixir trade.
Clone Spell Advance Tips and Strategy:
- The Cloned Troop will spawn at the right of the Original Unit.
- The Cloned Lava Hound is a good strategy. When the Hound dies, there's the Lava Pups and the Real Hound for the enemy to consider.
- If you clone a Freezed unit, the clone will not be freezed. Meaning, the tower has locked on the original unit while your clone can direct its attacks on the tower.
- Clone low HP & Low elixir units to maximize their capability.
How to counter the Clone Spell:
- Please check out our page: How To Counter The Clone Spell
The Clone Spell is best paired with ff. cards:
These are the cards that work best with the Clone.
|Lava Hound||Princess||Balloon||Giant Skeleton|
The Clone Spell is Weak against the ff. cards:
The Clone's clone ability (whose cloned card will only have 1 HP) can be mitigated by:
New Decks from Clash Royalepedia:
|Golem Clone Beatdown for Arena 8 and Tournaments||Ic3box's Mega Knight Deck for Arena 10||Golem 3M Decks for Chest Farming in Arena 10|
Clone the Golem, Clone the Night Witch, Clone the Jack, you name it!
The MK and the Lumberjack, while the Hog Rider pushes from the other side.
The Log will take off the swarms that try to defeat your Golem.
|Clone Giant Skelly Cart For Arena 10 And Challenges||dark Furnace-Ram-Clone Deck for Arena 7||Cloned Lava Hound Deck for Arena 8 and Above|
Make way for the Cannon Cart, Giant Skeleton, and the Night Witch!
Clone your Battle Ram together with a Splash unit FTW!
Retaliate with this combo!
|Lava Miner Clone for Arena 8 and Above||Cloned Raging Golem for Arena 8 and Above|
10 elixir strength for just 3 elixirs!
Make use of the LumberJack's Rage bottle!
What do you think of the Clone Spell? Will this be a great addition to lure out Zap? Will it give out a good elixir trade? What deck are you currently thinking?
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Electrifying update? ⚡️⚡️— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) December 12, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: