| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Go Defense or offense with the Royal Recruits Decks!|
Check out what's new in the August 6, 2018 Balance Update!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
- 1 Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking | March 17 - 24, 2017:
- 2 Overall:
- 3 Weekly Ranking Archives:
- 4 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 5 Daily Poll:
- 6 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 7 Comment on this Article:
Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking | March 17 - 24, 2017:
Top 10 to Top 5:
|Top 10: Electro Hog Bandit Cycle For Arena 11||Top 9: Gravy Electro Cycle For Arena 11|
Smash them with the Bandit Hog Cycle combo!
Use those Legendaries in a single deck!
|Top 8: P.E.K.K.A Ram Bandit Beatdown Deck for Arena 11||Top 7: Bandit Bait Deck for Arena 11|
PEKKA with the Executioner and Miner, you say?
Bait. Swarm. Dash. Repeat!
|Top 6: Knight Princess Bait Cycle For Arena 11||Top 5: An Improved P.E.K.K.A Balloon Combo Deck for Arena 9|
Bait and crash your enemy using these Pesky Useful Troops!
Let them know who's the boss with these mighty cards.
Top 4 to Top 2:
|Top 4: P.E.K.K.A Ram Bandit Beatdown Deck for Arena 11||Top 3: Poisonous Hog Cycle For Arena 11||Top 2: Giant Loon Ram For Arena 11|
Heat up with these strong units intact!
This classic Hog Poison is still viable in upper arenas!
Top 1: Cheap Bandit Miner Deck for Arena 11
|Cheap Bandit Miner Deck for Arena 11|
|This Bandit deck reigned in the past weekly deck ranking! Knowing that this featured deck is sitting in the site for only a couple days now, it still ranked as the most viewed one!|
|Click here or the image above to go straight to the deck strategy|
- Archers - Chip in Units.
- Bandit - Sneaky unit in taking down towers.
- Inferno Tower - Deck’s main defensive building.
- Mega Minion - Support unit in terms of offense and defense.
- Miner - Main tower attacker. Elixir Collector smasher.
- Poison - Use to annihilate a group of troops.
- Skeletons - Cycle card.
- Zap - Kills low HP units.
Clash Royale Strategy:
On offense, the strategy here is to have the Miner aim directly at the opponent's tower. Back it up with the Poison Spell to counter the usual Skeleton Army. Just in case you don't have good cards, you can cycle through your deck by using the Bandit. Support your Miner or Bandit with the Archers.
Click here for full strategy details.
That's it for this week! Stay tuned for more updates in the arena, Chief!
Weekly Ranking Archives:
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking February 6 - 12
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking January 23 - 29
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking January 16 - 22
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking January 9 - 15
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking December 26 to January 2, 2017
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking December 19 to December 25
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking December 12 to December 18
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking December 5 to December 11
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking November 28 to December 4
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking November 14 to November 20
- Clash Royalepedia Weekly Deck Ranking November 7 to November 13
- Clash Royale Weekly Deck Ranking October 31 to November 6
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What are you most excited for?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) August 16, 2018
|Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- The page is now updated. Feel free to let us know what baby dragon decks do you want to include. -- 09:54, 8 December 2016 (UTC)
- We are currently editing the Baby Dragon page. Please bear with us. Thank you. -- 09:36, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
- hey man, you can click the "Arena" image on top of this comment box for you to get there. -- 11:23, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
- Arena 8 -- 09:04, 24 August 2016 (UTC)