| News: The Electrifying Update is here!!|
Check out our New Arena and Card Reveals that includes images of the new cards and chests!
Along with the update is the Clash Royale Balance Changes, read more about it.
Play with Sergioramos' $150,000 winning deck HERE!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Touchdown Tips and Tricks:
- 3 Details:
- 4 Additional Details:
- 5 Final Overview:
- 6 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 7 Daily Poll:
- 8 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 9 Comment on this Article:
Clash Royale is bringing in one of America's favorite sport, Football, in the realm of Barbarians, Kings, Wizards etc. Introducing Clash Royale Touchdown! There is no tower to destroy but you need to make a Touchdown in order to win the game.
Touchdown Tips and Tricks:
Best Cards to Get in Touchdown Draft Challenge:
- Lava Hound - It is tanky and it lets out a swarm of Lava Pups. If you're lucky and the opponent puts down a building near the Touchdown lane, it can pop and the Lava Pups will hit Touchdown!
- Battle Ram - They charge towards a building. If the opponent happens to not have any buildings or is too far away, they can charge towards the Touchdown lane.
- Giant - At 5 elixirs with a whole lotta HP, having a Giant can win you the game.
- Balloon - Sometimes the opponents' range troops are too far, use this to crush their buildings if there is any or it can just glide through for the win.
- X-Bow - Great defense card. Place it in the middle of your base and it can shoot down any incoming troop/s.
- Tornado - Awesome clutch card. You can use it to pull units away from your winning troop or to pull any incoming troops near your touchdown lane.
- Hog Rider - He is fast and he is there to win.
- Elite Barbarians - Same as the Hog Rider. These two can breeze through the arena with their helmets on.
- You can make spawner huts the star of your deck by swarming your opponents. This will make it tough for your opponents to counter them all and will give you extra troops to push. Aside from that, it can also lure fast moving units such as Battle Ram.
- You can use the Rage and Heal spell on their side of the arena.
- Battle Ram, Elite Barbarians, Bandit, and even tanky troops such as the Giant are recommended.
- While your opponents are busy countering your troops, you can sneak in a Battle Ram or Elite Barbarians at the farthest left or farthest right for the win.
Touchdown, an additional game mode in Clash Royale is included in its mega October update. It doesn't have towers but this time, there are lines where troops need to cross in order to get a Touchdown.
Since there are no towers in this game mode, the first troop that reaches the line gets a touchdown thus earning the team a crown. Just like in normal Clash Royale battles, the first one who gets three crowns wins the game.
The game was initially introduced in Finland with big Youtubers such as Orange Juice, CWA, Woody, etc. It was via 2v2 Draft.
- Players will play 2v2 Draft in this game mode.
- Players can only drop units on their side of the lane.
- You can place Spells anywhere in the arena (minus the spell cards mentioned below).
- Graveyard, Miner, Goblin Barrel, and The Log can be used until the halfway mark (mid area).
- Even as minuscule as the Fire Spirits from a Furnace, they can still win you the game as long as they make a Touchdown.
This is a cool game mode. I am not yet sure if this is the game mode that the Clash Royale devs are sharing that can be played casually like 2v2s. But I am more than willing to play Touchdown in rotation of my daily ladder and 2v2 matches.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Electrifying update? ⚡️⚡️— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) December 12, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- hogrider ftw -- 06:12, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
- battle ram -- 09:38, 10 October 2017 (UTC)
- Tornado card OP -- 09:33, 10 October 2017 (UTC)
- TOUCHDOWNNNN!!!! -- 12:50, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
- how to use it -- 06:07, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
- Hey buddy! We updated the page and information available. The gist here is to have a unit reach the end zone at the opposite side to win the game. You are only allowed to drop units inside the 30 yard lane or the first lane you'll see. Spells minus the Graveyard and The Log are allowed upto the mid area. There are a bunch of cards that are banned. :)