|Click here to download the app on iTunes. For instructions, click here.|
| Our list of the best Clash Royale Dart Goblin Decks is now out! Check it out here!|
Check out the Jungle Arena Here!!
The Giant Skeleton is really great to use with most Clash Royale Decks and today, I'll show you how, when, why, and what's the perfect deck to use a Giant Skeleton with.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 3 Decks!
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 4 Decks!
What makes them a lot better than Giants(albeit the fact that he is 1 Elixir higher than Giants) is that they are carrying a huge bomb. If they get attacked by MOBs, he'll drop the bomb if he gets taken down and that bomb deals a huge area/splash damage to enemy troops.
The Giant Skeleton Deck:
|Giant Skeleton||Witch||Skeleton Army||Goblin Hut|
- Spear Goblins - Perfect for protecting your Giant Skeleton or other troops from your enemy. They can also be used to provide more offense.
- Arrows - Cheaper than Fireballs. Your Giant Skeleton is your main tanker. They tend to be the number one focus of your enemy/opponent and they will definitely use MOBs to defeat him easier and faster. Arrows provides a wider range than Fireballs so you can hit more enemy troops which is great against MOBs.
- Valkyrie - One of your main supports for the Giant Skeleton. The Valkyrie deals huge area damage and has decent amount of HP. So make sure to put her near your Giant Skeleton so she can protect them from MOBs.
- Musketeer - She is a lot better to use than Archers due to her longer attack range. Make sure to bring her down a little bit later than the Giant Skeleton so she can protect them from a distance without getting focused by other enemy troops.
- Goblin Hut - You may think they are useless but they are perfect defense buildings for enemy troops that are trying to split-push! So if you see your enemy putting down their troops on the opposite side of where your troops are, bring down the Goblin Hut to get those Spear Goblins to protect your Crown Towers.
- Skeleton Army - They are perfect to protect your base from split-pushers or to destroy Crown Towers fast.
- Giant Skeleton - The Giant Skeleton is useful for taking out Crown Towers. When his bomb explodes upon the Giant Skeleton's death, it will deal a huge amount of damage to the Tower.
This Clash Royale deck is very aggressive in the sense that many of the cards deals heavy damage to the opponent's cards.
Gian Skeleton Deck Strategy:
Put the Giant Skeleton behind a tower. After that, wait a few more second for your Elixir to recharge then drop down a Valkyrie near/beside your Giant Skeleton or a Musketeer. A Giant Skeleton + Valkyrie + Musketeer + Witch is your core setup. If your opponent doesn't use any cards at this point and (probably) accepted defeat, drop down a Skeleton Army and watch them swarm your opponents Towers! It's a fun sight to watch.
As for defense, this is where your Goblin Hut and Arrows shines! Tired of those pesky Split-Pushers? Deploy your Goblin Hut and watch your Spear Goblins defend your other Crown Towers as your Giant Skeleton and other troops are busy destroying your enemy base.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
The only thing that we could see is if both players have the same lineup, or when the opponent's deck is purely defensive. Otherwise, this deck will be unbeatable.
Related guides and Deck Strategies:
The Giant is a formidable defense and offense particularly in Arena 3. Learn how to use the Giant Deck strategy here.
Having a hard time perfecting your Card Deck to make it effective against battles? This article might just have the answers for your problem.
In this article, we compiled the best Clash Royale Arena 5 strategies for you to try and use!
Let's find out the most popular decks in Clash Royalepedia this week!
I hope you liked this Deck, don't forget to leave a like and a comment!
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- For arena 5 I suggest to use zap lvl6+ and fire ball lvl5+ instead of spear goblin and arrows. What your opinion? -- 15:46, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- For arena 5 I suggest to use zap lvl6+ and fire ball lvl5+ instead of spear goblin and arrows. What your opinion? -- 15:45, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- We appreciate it! If you're looking for the Barbarian deck, feel free to click on the IMAGE above saying TROOPS, SPELLS, AND BUILDINGS or you can click on this url: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Deck_Strategies/Card_Deck_Strategies -- 12:44, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
- barbarian -- 23:09, 9 November 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks this is the best deck I have ever had -- 14:43, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks for sharing that! :) -- 13:12, 6 September 2016 (UTC)
- Here a deck that can beat it. And all you need is a fireball or lightning, a valk or baby, lure the giant skeleton, and some other troop. -- 04:01, 4 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hey! You can check out our complete list here: https://www.clashroyalepedia.com/Deck_Strategies/Card_Deck_Strategies -- 11:31, 31 August 2016 (UTC)
- poison -- 18:09, 30 August 2016 (UTC)
- What if you don't start out with giant skeleton -- 02:45, 20 June 2016 (UTC)