| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Planning to hop and bring home a lot of crowns in the next Clan Battles? We have got you covered with Clash with Ash teammates’ UNDEFEATED decks you can rely starting today.
Aside from the troop combos, the decks' strength heavily relies on its spells. These set of cards syncs great along together and can defeat almost all types of decks in this particular event.
First Deck: Electro Miner Cycle
|Electro Wizard||Miner||Skeletons||Ice Golem|
|Ice Spirit||Poison||The Log||Inferno Tower|
- Electro Wizard - Support card of these decks. Its ability to reset the enemy's target/charged attack and AoE damage entrance keeps it viable on this pair strategy.
- Miner: The Miner will serve as the main smasher of Elixir Collectors and towers, as well.
- Skeletons - Will act as a distraction card to incoming threats. A good cycle card in most situations.
- Ice Golem - The Ice Golem is in charge of soaking damage of the enemies' attack mainly. You can also use this unit to kite deadly troops like the Elite Barbarians and the Mini PEKKA.
- Ice Spirit - Can halt and/or weaken a lot of troops, especially against the Minion Horde and other bulky units. A good cycle card just like the Skeletons.
- Poison - This spell is used in any situations, either on offense or defense. It can be a great support to Hog Miner combos with these decks.
- The Log - Specifically use to wipe out ground swarmers. Can also be handy if playing against a bunch of troops, Princesses and knocking down dying towers.
- Inferno Tower - Your team's main defense on melting down bulky units.
Second Deck: Electro Hog Lightning
|Hog Rider||Electro Wizard||Skeletons||Knight|
- Hog Rider - The Hog Rider is one of these deck's best cards in terms of taking down towers. It must be played with supporting units frequently for a higher chance of reaching the target.
- Electro Wizard - Same role in the first deck’s information.
- Skeletons - Same role in the first deck’s information.
- Knight - Will act as the team’s mini tank and smasher against splash troops and other big threats during the battle.
- Minions - Aerial support on both defense and offense.
- Rocket - A handy spell you can use to completely break the enemies’ formed combo.
- The Log - Same role in the first deck’s information.
- Lightning - This spell is used to take down buildings and/or deadly troops quicker.
The ideal strategy of these decks is by pressuring the enemy constantly with the Hog Rider combo push. Once you force them to drop their bombs, countering them will be easy because of the spells and cycle cards these set of cards have.
First Deck Offense:
You can use a Miner Poison combo in taking down towers. If the Ice Golem is available, you can also drop it early before it reaches the river. In counter pushes, you can use the Electro Wizard’s ability to maintain pressure and provide support to your cards. The Miner can be a great company for this unit. Do not forget to drop the Skeletons and other important spells in various situations.
First Deck Defense:
The deck contains a lot of cards you can use in defense. Everything is useable depending on the situation. Use Electro Wizard to slow down bulky units. You can then use the Skeletons to slowly shred them. If needed, deploy the Inferno Tower for a quicker kill. You can deploy the Ice Golem to kite deadly troops like the Elite Barbarians. Poison or Log a bunch of swarmers and wisely cast the Ice Spirit if you plan to weaken a Minion Horde.
Second Deck Offense:
Hog Rider with the Minions or the Skeletons are the best cheap picks in this phase. Prepare the Log to wipe out low HP counters like the Goblin Gang or Skeleton Army. The Electro Wizard can be a great addition during offensive attacks. You can also team it with the Hog Rider or other troops like the Minions or the Knight. Rocket a tower, preferably with troops around, for a positive elixir trade.
Second Deck Defense:
Use the Minions in taking down bulky units such as the Giant, Golem or Lava Hound. Kite and temporarily distract troops with the Skeletons and/or Knight. Let the Electro Wizard support your units/spells to mini stun opponents. Simply Log a bunch of ground units and take down towers/deadly trio combos with the Lightning Spell.
Mix Strategy Combo (Offense & Defense):
Play a strong combo with the Hog with Miner Poison attack. Both of you must then prepare for a good defensive strategy with the cards left in your hands.In certain situations, do not hesitate to use the Rocket or Lightning if it is really important to do so.
Other cheap combos are the Ice Golem Hog Rider with or without the Skeletons or Ice Spirit.
Play the Inferno Tower and Electro Wizard mashup for you to control a strong wave of troops. Distract and slow them down by using the cheap cards you both have. If possible, deploy the Hog Rider to break their strategy as you currently counter them.
Know each other’s cycle to make strong combos in each move.
Tornado, Bowler, Battle Ram are basically the challenging cards/combos for these decks.
Special thanks to Hacooper, Gabewhatsupguy for these decks and to Clash with Ash for sharing the gameplay video!
In 2v2 Battles, the key to victory is by communicating to one another. In other words, you two need to know what should be each other’s move to prevent card or elixir waste. We hope this deck can help you win those battles in the next Clan Battles.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks