| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
P.E.K.K.A is such a very powerful card, so does the Mirror. These two can actually create an amazing and almost unstoppable push if you manage to deploy two P.E.K.K.A in the bridge. GamingwithMolt created this deck and most of the users he had been up against just quit after seeing two P.E.K.K.A rampaging in the match.
- This deck is also to become part of our list of the Frozen Peak Deck List.
This deck is super cheap as it only has 2.3 average. P.E.K.K.A is a great card that can easily be supported by Fire Spirits and Ice Spirit. The main strategy of attack is to use Mirror for the P.E.K.K.A to pressure your opponent. They can overwhelm anyone, especially those who do not have a proper counter for two of them.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Guides!
Cheap Pekka Mirror Deck:
|Skeletons||Zap||Ice Spirit||The Log|
- P.E.K.K.A: This unit will be your tank and main damage dealer. The problem here is that she easily gets distracted so it is best if you defend her at all cost.
- Mirror: This spell card is quite underused, and only a few people use it. However, this is where the surprise attack comes from. Use it for P.E.K.K.A only and it will totally pressure your opponent.
- Goblins: This card is good for defending and quick support for your P.E.K.K.A. You may also use this card for quick cheap damage just to surprise your opponent.
- Fire Spirit: This card will help your P.E.K.K.A push tremendously, especially if you manage to time the deployment of this card perfectly. It can stop low HP units and even Minion Horde from swarming your push.
- Skeletons: Just another cheap unit to distract opposing push, and support your P.E.K.K.A. They are a good value if they manage to reach the tower with the help of your P.E.K.K.A push.
- Zap: For a cycle deck, this spell card is a must, as it may help you win in tight matches. It can easily stop all low HP units as long as it has a high level.
- Ice Spirit: Just like Fire Spirits, this card can help your P.E.K.K.A push, you can even combine it with Zap if you manage to freeze everything within the Zap's radius.
- The Log: It almost has the same use as Zap, but it is much better to use as a counter for Princess and Goblin Barrel
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE P.E.K.K.A DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
This deck is a straightforward deck. First of all, wait until you have max elixirs. Offensively, the first minute is your greatest advantage since your opponent does not know anything about your deck. Deploy P.E.K.K.A at the back of your King's Tower. Usually, opponents try to do an off-lane push. If you have a Mirror on your hand, let them be, as you need to use the Mirror for the P.E.K.K.A. Before the first P.E.K.K.A reaches the bridge, deploy the mirrored one next to him. Your opponent is going to be surprised, and since he does not any elixirs (if he exhausts it), it is almost sure that you will get a three-crown win.
However, if your opponent has Skeleton Army or any swarm enemies that can distract and overwhelm your 2 P.E.K.K.A, make sure you use The Log and Zap to stop it. However, use Ice Spirit if those are just Skeletons. Also, use Fire Spirits if they are Minion Horde or Minions. Once he exhausts all of his elixirs, just drop anything from Goblins to Skeletons just to destroy his King's tower.
Defensively, P.E.K.K.A can also be used as a defensive unit, then start a counter push with the Mirror. Of course, you can use your other units (e.g. Skeletons or Goblins) to distract the opposing push, then deploy P.E.K.K.A.
This is a cycle deck, so you can easily get back to P.E.K.K.A. Once you reach the 2x-elixir mark, it is easier to pull off P.E.K.K.A and Mirrored P.E.K.K.A push. It is really overwhelming so your opponent will be forced to defend. Choose which card you will use to defend your P.E.K.K.A wisely, you can bait your opponent first before using Fire Spirits and Ice Spirit.
This deck definitely lacks the air defense. Fire Spirits and Ice Spirits will never be enough for an aerial assault by the opponent. The only thing you can do is to do an off-lane push with P.E.K.K.A alongside Goblins or Skeletons.
I would like to thank GamingwithMolt for featuring this deck!
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Heavy Battle Ram Push Deck for Arena 9 |
The RumHam is back with this Heavy Battle Ram Push Deck that can counter the usual Giant push!
| The Elite P.E.K.K.A's Fury Deck for Arena 10 |
Either you go on full defense or offense, it is still going to be a win! A PEKKA, Poison, Elite Barbs, and LumberJack deck by DaRealLegend Of Gaming.
This deck is fun to use, especially if you have a high-level Zap and Fire Spirits that can easily stop possible counters for the P.E.K.K.A and Mirror combo. Revisions can be made like adding Archers instead of Skeletons, so you can have at least an average defense for aerial pushes.
What do you think? Do you have any suggestion for a deck? Let us know!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks