| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the September 3, 2018 Balance Update!
This bait/cycle/swarm deck is a perfect set of cards for people who likes to play it nasty! Here’s a custom deck made by Bufarete Gaming that is useful in tournaments and can also be handy in ladder rankings.
Heal Miner Minion Deck:
|Minion Horde||Minions||Miner||Ice Golem|
- Minion Horde- Technically, your main tower destroyer. Along with the 3-elixir Minions, this card will be so much deadly if left ignored.
- Minions- Your additional support/attacker. Plays a vital role like the Minion Horde in this deck.
- Miner - Your main tank in this deck. Distract your enemy’s towers/troops to let your Minion Squad reach your main target.
- Ice Golem - Used in both offense and defense. Use its ability to lure, kite and distract incoming troops and counters effectively.
- Heal - Cast this spell after your enemy exhausts their counterspells early. Surprise them as much as possible to avoid putting its use to waste.
- Arrows - Cast the Arrows to kill low HP swarmers (e.g Minion Horde. Goblin Gang, Skeleton Army). This spell can also eliminate the Princess in a snap.
- The Log - Kill ground swarmers swiftly. You can also use this to distract and buy time against big threats like the Elite Barbarians. Drop the Ice Golem and other units to kite and kill them afterwards.
- Mirror - Copy your used units after your enemy used their counter cards.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE HEAL DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is by baiting the enemy with your chosen card and force them to counter it early. Once successful, you can make a strong offensive strategy with the Miner. Heal your Minions along with the support units to prolong their existence while wrecking towers.
Other effective strategies are the Ice Golem with the Minion Horde or Minions. Let the Ice Golem tank and counter the enemy’s units with The Log or Arrows. Prepare the Heal Spell and cast it if you are sure that you can secure a crown in a specific attack. Cycle your cards and repeat the strategies depending on your enemy’s move.
For defense, all cards are handy. While dealing with a slow push deck, you can cast the Minion Horde to bait the enemy to counter it. Once they killed the Horde, cast another one with the Mirror. If there are support units behind their tank, distract it with the Ice Golem or with the Miner. If swarm card is used, cast the Arrows or the Log to wipe them out.
Create a counter push out of your live units. Prepare and cast the Heal Spell afterwards.
Do not be afraid to offer your Minions/Minion Horde as a bait. It is necessary for you to create a strong counter towards the enemy’s.
Once 60-second mark starts, you can freely create a bunch of attacks with your cards.
PS: If you are having a hard time with some of the cards, you can switch the Mirror for a building unit (e.g Furnace, Inferno Tower, etc.) and the Ice Golem for a Knight, just like what Bufarete advised in his video.
The deck will be in trouble against Spell or Splasher decks. If facing a lot these kinds of decks, better switch some cards like we recommend in our additional tip strategy.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 10 - HOG MOUNTAIN DECKS!|
Special thanks to Bufarete Gaming for this deck!
This deck looks awesome and useful for those who likes bait cycles. Though this card will be challenging to play with, you can still win if you are used with these types of cards.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Balance in coming! Which one of the choices do you want to get implemented?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) September 21, 2018
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks