| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview & Strength:
The Cannon Cart is the newest addition to the card list of Clash Royale. With its fast attack and movement, supporting your main squad is just a piece of cake.
The deck is strong against Slow-Push, Splash, Swarm and Hog Rider Decks.
- If you do want slow push decks, here are the best Giant decks!
- If you want other Battle Ram decks, click here
- Many Arena 10 decks can be found here.
Cart Night Ram For Arena 10:
|Cannon Cart||Electro Wizard||Battle Ram||Night Witch|
|Baby Dragon||Fireball||Zap||Elixir Collector|
- Cannon Cart - Main Support. Place this card behind your Battle Ram and other supporting cards together. Best for defense as well as offense.
- Electro Wizard - Zap and Kill. Deploy this unit to support your Battle Ram and other units during offense. This card is also best for defending your towers.
- Battle Ram - Tower Wrecker. Deploy this card in front to tank all incoming attacks. It is also your main unit in taking down Crown Towers.
- Night Witch - Swarm and Support. Best used in dealing with tanks such as the PEKKA, Giant and the like. Deploy it behind the King Tower to release a good number of Bats for defeating incoming threats.
- Baby Dragon - Splash and conquer. This flying unit will help you wipe out swarm units and can serve as a mini tank for your different mashups during offense.
- Fireball - Squad/Building Smasher. Cast the Fireball in defeating big threats such as the Three Musketeers and Barbarians. You can also cast this in knocking down towers.
- Zap - Cheap Sweeper. Use the Zap in killing or weakening a horde of troops such as the Goblin Gang and the Skeleton Army.
- Elixir Collector - Additional Elixir. Plant this building to gain extra elixir for a bigger squad later on.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE NIGHT WITCH DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy is to have at least 1 Elixir Collector available to support your squad in wrecking towers. Counter the enemy with the Cannon Cart along with the other support cards available. Before these units/cards reach the tower, deploy the Battle Ram in front of them. Prepare spells to answer sneaky counters effectively. If possible, a supporting unit.
For offense, the best way is to have the Battle Ram and the Cannon Cart rolling together. Do not forget to have at least one from the Night Witch, Electro Wizard or the Baby Dragon to support these two cards.
In some situations, you can have the Cannon Cart with the Baby Dragon or the Electro Wizard. You can use this offensive play after a counter attack against the enemy. Wreck counters through your Fireball and/or Zap.
In this phase, you can have any of your four moving units to defend. In dealing with swarms, you can use the Baby Dragon or the Electro Wizard. If not available, try using the Zap or the Fireball depending on the situation. If against chunky units, Hog Riders or Elite Barbarians, you can use the Night Witch and/or the Electro Wizard. You can also deploy the Cannon Cart in this scenario for defense. Try to turn every defensive move into a strong counter-push.
In most situations, you will need to have the Elixir Collector planted in your lair. Try to have at least one to support your troops. Once the 60-second mark starts, you can have a strong team in taking down the opponent's crown towers.
The deck might find it difficult in dealing with Tornado or Building-type Decks.
If this happens, continue playing in defense. There is a little chance to win but you can push for a tie game. If possible, pressure them to cast their counters early. From there, you can possibly sneak and reach their towers slowly.
The deck's gameplay starts at 8:24 in this video. Specia thanks to Orange Juice Gaming for this featured deck.
In my opinion, the Cannon Cart works well in single plays rather than the 2v2 battles. It is a strong card and is not good to leave unattended. I can see that the Cannon Cart is good if synergized with Slow-Push Decks. It can support further especially in the last minute of the game.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks