| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Cart Night Bandit For Arena 10 And Challenges
Create an epic comeback together with the two most used Legendaries in the game today. Sizzle your battles with the newest Epic Card in the game, the Cannon Cart.
This article had a major update on
Overview & Strength:
This set of cards is design to make an effective counter against the enemy's team as you slowly build a squad for a great offensive attack. Here's a featured deck created by Mthja for you to feast in the Hog Mountain and Challenges.
The deck is strong against Graveyard, Swarm, and some Slow-Push Decks.
- For more Arena 10 decks, click here!
Cart Night Bandit For Arena 10 And Challenges:
|Cannon Cart||Night Witch||Bandit||Ice Golem|
- Cannon Cart - Support Smasher. Deploy the Cannon Cart behind your Crown Tower for defense and behind the Ice Golem with the Night Witch or Bandit during offense.
- Night Wich - Wreck and Swarm. Deploy the Night Witch in taking down threats and towers. Mainly support with the Bandit or the Cannon Cart.
- Bandit - Sneaky Assailant. Use the Bandit's ability in taking down towers. The bandit can also help you defend in some sort of situations.
- Ice Golem - Main Tank. Kite enemies and support your main attackers to reach your targeted tower. The Ice Golem can be used in almost all situations in the battle.
- Minions - Aerial Support. Place down the Minions to take down ground units such as the Valkyrie, Knight or even the Giant. Play it mainly for defense rather than offense.
- Zap - Stun and Exterminate. Cast the Zap in dealing with low HP units such as the Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang or the Goblin Barrel. Halt threats like the Inferno Dragon or the Sparky by casting this spell on time.
- Fireball - Devastator. Cast the Fireball in taking down a horde of troops. Can also be used in taking down towers.
- Elixir Collector - Pump for Extra Elixir. Aside from the additional elixirs it provides, you can also use it as a building to distract troops in tight situations.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BANDIT DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to counter the enemy's strategy before making a definitive counter-push. Have the Ice Golem in front, the Night Witch behind together with the Cannon Cart. Before they finally cross the bridge, deploy the Bandit quickly as you prepare your spells to counter counters. Plant the Elixir Collector every now and then to purposely support your squad in the long run.
For offense, you can stick to our ideal strategy. It is not really hard to attain because the main objective of this deck is to counter first. This means you can have a team of 3-4 units rolling after every opponent's push.
For some cheap yet somehow effective action, you can have the Ice Golem and the Bandit together. Prepare Zap to counter swarmers/distractions such as the Goblin Gang or the Skeleton Army. Along with these two, you can also deploy the Minions for further support.
You can also try the Ice Golem with the Cannon Cart. Though it might be a little risky due to the amount of elixirs' used, you can run this if you know the enemy's cycle and available counters.
Every card you have got can potentially save your towers. In dealing with swarms like the Graveyard or the Goblin Gang, you can use the Ice Golem to kite them. In killing tanks you can have the Cannon Cart and or the Night Witch. If there are range support units behind, use the Bandit and/or the Minions to distract them.
You can also mislead threats like the Elite Barbarians by using the Ice Golem. Do not forget to deploy the Night Witch or the Minions to completely eradicate these kinds of units. Use the Fireball in defeating the Three Musketeers. If they are running a Heal Spell, use the Zap swiftly after casting the Fireball towards them.
Like what we have said, the deck's main use is to counter the enemy's attack and from there, you can formulate a strong comeback. Do not forget to plant the Collector if there is a chance. It will help you a lot to swarm your enemy's lair later on the game. With most cheap cards intact, cycling them fast and making a solid team out of it is really reachable.
The deck might face a challenge against Aerial Decks. If faced one, you will need to pressure the opposite lane to ruin the opponent's massive push. They will likely abandon their units, particularly the Lava Hound. In this scenario, they will have a hard time focusing on taking down your towers. This will give you a good amount of time in taking down their towers effectively.
Special thanks to Mthja | Clash Royale for sharing this deck!
This deck might look simple but it is decent enough to deal with a some of the most popular decks in the game today. As you can see, the deck composition is mainly for defense. This means, you will need to control the crowd and make a tough return after knocking them all down.
Practice, Chief! Good luck!
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks