| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
CLASHwithSHANE made a deck so good that Supercell noticed it and made it the Deck of the Week! It's a 3.3 Cannon Cart Miner Control deck. The idea of this deck is to have the Miner tank for your Minions plus other surviving support cards.
The strength of this deck is the perfect synergy of the cards. The Furnace is used to lure tower locking troops as well as to provide AoE and chip damage to a tower. Added with the Miner's direct damage together with the Minions and the Fire Spirits from the Furnace you can deal a huge chunk of damage.
- If you like some more decks made by ClashWithShane, here's another one Hog Princess Bait Cycle For Arena 8 and Above
- More Arena 10 decks can be found here
- Want more Cannon Cart decks, click here!
Cart Miner Control Deck:
|Cannon Cart||Electro Wizard||Furnace||Miner|
- Cannon Cart - Use it mainly for defense. After defending your base, it can go directly to a tower or you can have an additional building.
- Electro Wizard - Your walking Zap card. You can use his splash Zap damage to finish what your Fire Spirits started.
- Furnace - Main defense building. It releases a pair of Fire Spirits perfect for swarms and clump of troops such as Barbarians. They can also deal chip tower damage.
- Miner - He is your tanker of the team. Use him directly towards a tower along with your Minions. If you can, you can also put the Poison around him and your push.
- Minions - The Miner's partner in crime. They can deal quick crown tower damage.
- Poison - Perfect for swarm units such as Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Skeleton Army. You can also use it to gain a good elixir advantage if your opponent places an Elixir Collector.
- Skeletons - They lure incoming units and can deal chip damage.
- Zap - Additional help for your Electro Wizard and Fire Spirits.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have the Miner tank for your Minions and additional support cards such as the Cannon Cart and Fire Spirits. You can also have the Poison around him if you feel like it's valuable, like it will hit another tower and counter units. The Furnace will continue to pump out Fire Spirits until it decays helping you get rid of pushes.
Always start by placing your Furnace in the middle of your base. It will act as a lure as well as deal chip damage with its Fire Spirits. Wait for your opponent to make a push and counter as necessary. Use the Miner along with the Minions and then Cannon Cart for an extreme push. You can also plant the Poison if you can.
Use your Furnace as a tank. The Cannon Cart and your Electro Wizard are your main counter units. Backed up by Fire Spirits and Zap you can easily eliminate intruders. If you already mastered the use of the Cannon Cart, the Electro Wizard or Zap will retarget the opponent and focus on the Cart. It will give you time to replenish your elixirs and deal more damage.
In the gameplay video below, CLASHwithSHANE faced a Golem + Elite Barbarians deck and a Three Musketeers swarm deck. The weakness of this deck is misplacement of cards. You need to know where to effectively place your units to make an effective comeback. Do not over reach, sometimes you just need to deploy a naked Miner to deal damage and save your elixirs for counters. You can also save your Poison against the Minion Horde and not use it together with your push.
CLASHwithSHANE made it to Clash Royale's deck of the week with this fast Cannon Cart Control deck. Check out how he uses the cards and his placements in this video.
I would love to try this deck out as soon as I have a good leveled Cannon Cart. Too bad I wasn't able to unlock one during the Cannon Cart 2v2 Draft Challenge as 2 of my random partners disconnected in the game. If you're into cycle decks and you have the required legendaries in this deck, try it out. The Clash Royale team didn't choose this deck for nothing!
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks