| The best Royal Ghost Decks, Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks, & Arena 12 Decks! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Hunter Decks HERE!
Cart Bridge Spam Deck for Challenges and Tournaments
Tired of the usual bridge spam? Play with this new bridge spam creation with the brand new and fast Cannon Cart.
This article had a major update on .
Overview and Strength:
This deck plays like the usual bridge spam deck but it has the new Cannon Cart instead of the Night Witch. It also has the Executioner + Tornado combo for an easier clean up. The average elixir cost of this deck is 3.4 which is still fairly fast as you have 3 spells and 1 Ice Spirit that you can deploy.
The strength of this deck is its continuous spamming at the bridge. It is also equipped with the very effective Executioner + Tornado combo for a quick push turn around. You can combo the Battle Ram with either the Bandit, Executioner, and even the Cannon Cart.
- Tips: If you don't have a Legendary but want to use the Cannon Cart, try this deck - Splash Cart Giant For Arena 10
- Here's another deck for challenges: Cart Night Bandit For Arena 10 And Challenges
- More Arena 9 decks here!
Cannon Cart Bridge Spam Deck :
|Bandit||Battle Ram||Cannon Cart||Executioner|
- Bandit - She dashes straight towards the tower or another opponent. She is also one of the original unit of the bridge spam.
- Battle Ram - Place them at the bridge to deal massive tower damage. You can pair them with either the Bandit, Cannon Cart, or Executioner.
- Cannon Cart - It is as fast as Elite Barbarians. Use it for defense as well as offense.
- Executioner - He is great with his axe and even better if he's used with the Tornado.
- Ice Spirit - Cheap cycle card or use it with your Executioner + Tornado.
- Poison - A great spell card for both offense and defense. It can chip damage a tower together with a nearby unit or building or for clump of troops such as Barbarians, Night Witch, Goblin Gang etc.
- Tornado - Your Executioner's partner card. This spell will pull units and put them into a clump which is perfect for your Executioner's axe.
- Zap - Works well against Sparky's Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower and can also deal chip damage.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to spam your opponent by dropping your troops at the bridge. You can go with the classic Battle Ram + Bandit or Battle Ram + Executioner or with the new Battle Ram + Cannon Cart. Of course, you can always add additional troops along with these combos.
Start by moving slow with the Executioner at the back of the king tower. Once he reaches the bridge, drop the Battle Ram with either the Ice Spirit or Bandit for a good push. Use the Tornado to clear everything away with your Executioner and take your first crown tower. Rinse and repeat to the next tower.
Your Battle Ram combos depend on what cards you have on hand. Check the Ideal Strategy section for this deck's pairings.
You can use the Poison for defense and Cannon Cart. The good thing in using the Cannon Cart on defense is its HP. At level 1 it has a total of 1048 HP ('HP and shield included) and after they break its shield, you'll now have your own Cannon. Don't forget to use the Executioner too. This will set you up for another push just by putting the Battle Ram once he reaches the bridge.
The weakness of this deck are spells. It can be a Fireball, Lightning or Rocket. If your opponent has one or two of these cards, try not to over reach with the spamming. Keep the spamming light and bait it out. With enough elixirs on hand, you can start with another spam or you can always play for a draw.
Since I haven't tested Bridge Spamming yet because I have a level 1 Battle Ram, I might start with this deck. I like how he uses the Executioner + Tornado combo plus its easy way of making a push just by adding the Battle Ram with any unit available. Now, I just need to get my hands on that new Cannon Cart card.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale poll and pulse: After the Magic Archer Draft Challenge, what do you think of the new legendary card?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) February 21, 2018
|Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: