| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out what's new in the Summer Update 2018!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Broken Mortar Rascals Deck for Arena 9 to 12 and Challenges
The Broken Mortar, Miner, and Rascals deck that pros want to get nerfed!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|Broken Mortar Rascals Deck for Arena 9 to 12 and Challenges|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| This deck only has 3.3 average elixirs.|
You have the Mortar, Miner, and MInion Horde as your main win conditions.
You can use the Mortar for both tower chip damage and as a defensive building.
Use the Miner and the Rascals to tank for your cheap swarms.
|Defense|| You can use your Mortar for defense.|
You can use the Miner or the Rascals as a tank if necessary.
Set up a counter-push by deploying the Miner at their tower.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
Other Splash Units
|Tested Working in||Grand Challenges - Last Balance Update after Posting: April 25, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Start your offense by waiting a bit if your opponent has an Elixir Collector for your Miner. Split the Spear Goblins to check what kind of counters he has then have the Miner or Rascals tank for the remaining Spear Gobs. Drop the Mortar at the bridge in the same lane and support with your spells. In using the Minion Horde, make sure that their counter cards against it are out of cycle.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Use the The Log push back ground units and crush low HP swarms. Zap to clear swarms and reset Infernos and Sparky.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Mortar as a defensive building if necessary. The rest of the cards are swarms that can easily whittle down pushes.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Effective anti-air troops as long as you bait out their spells and take down splashers.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
Tower Locking Troops
| Ground units
| Mini P.E.K.K.A|
| Ground Units
Watch CWA as he features Brandank and this broken Mortar deck. A lot of pros are asking Clash Royale to nerf this deck as players can pull a tie even against hard counters.
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you like most about the Summer Update?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 20, 2018
|Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: