| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
|P.E.K.K.A is back in full force! Check out this amazing deck to win 3 crowns in Arena 8.|
P.E.K.K.A is one of the units that have been revamped from the recent update. His damage has been increased to finally stop Barbarians in one swing. Prince has also been revamped so we are bringing up a modified P.E.K.K.A + Princes strategy for the new update.
MYSTLC7 from YouTube demonstrated this modified strategy. He easily won 3 crowns with this strategy.
P.E.K.K.A is one of the tanks that can really be dangerous once she is locked onto a tower. She can destroy it in a few hits. Prince and Dark Prince strategy is a great combo on its own. However, if you combined them with P.E.K.K.A, almost all ground type counter units cannot stop this push.
Bring Back the P.E.K.K.A Deck:
|P.E.K.K.A||Prince||Dark Prince||Elixir Collector|
- P.E.K.K.A: She will be your main tank. Protect her while she makes her way to the tower.
- Prince: Another great damage dealer for the tower. However, he does not have the health to survive counter units. He can be a complement unit when doing a huge push towards the push.
- Dark Prince: Best support for P.E.K.K.A and Prince. He can attack counter units with his powerful AOE damage.
- Elixir Collector: This is a must so you can create massive and powerful pushes towards the opponent. Deploy atleast 2 and your push will be unstoppable.
- Fireball: Great spell card against swarm unit like Barbarians and Minion Horde. It will also push back most ground units.
- Ice Wizard: He is a great support and defensive unit. He can slow down enemies while the Dark Prince hacks them away.
- Goblins: They can deal pretty decent damage especially when they are left alone. Great defensive unit against tanks such as Giant and Royal Giant.
- Princess: A great support and can also deal cheap damage to the tower. She is a very good defensive unit against aerial assault.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Like most battle strategy, make sure you have 10 elixirs before deploying everything. If you have an Elixir Collector on your hand, deploy it as it is necessary to have at least 2 of these cards deployed so you can build up pushes.
The main strategy here is to drop P.E.K.K.A at the back of your crown tower. You need to have a deployed Elixir Collector before doing this. Drop the Ice Wizard near the tower once P.E.K.K.A is near the bridge. This is slow down counter units. Next is to drop Dark Prince and Prince, assuming that your opponent has mostly ground units as they can easily be stopped by the Dark Prince. You can also drop Princess to stop aerial units and she can hit the tower from the bridge which is pretty handy. If you manage to do this and your opponent panics and starts throwing troops away, you can easily get a tower or even get 3 crowns. Once you hit the 60-second mark, this strategy is a lot easier to pull off.
The most notable weakness for this deck is the lack of defensive building and air counters. Lava Hound will be hard to counter especially with a Balloon. You can prevent this by pressuring your enemies with the battle strategy. You may sacrifice a tower as long as you already destroy one of his towers. Play it with a 3 crown win or a draw.
Here is the video by MYSTLC7!
Related Deck Strategies:
| The Best Clash Royale Arena 8 Deck Strategies|
In this article, we listed down the best Clash Royalepedia articles on Arena 6.
| Deck Strategies/Card Deck Strategies/P.E.K.K.A Decks|
The P.E.K.K.A is back doing damage! Here are some of amazing decks that use him!
| Clash Royale Arena 8 Double Prince + PEKKA Deck Strategy|
The Prince and Dark Prince made their own debut separately, making them two of the most popular cards being used today in the Clash Royale Universe. The Prince possesses critical damage in a single-target while the Dark Prince carries the splash damage, making them a perfect combo together. As we focus on these two troops in this article, we will be introducing the decks we collected in each arena, here in Clashroyalepedia.
|Unstoppable Witch Pekka Deck in Arena 8 The two cards that got a boost this season work very well together. Use this P.E.K.K.A Witch deck to cause havoc in Arena 8.|
Giving you your daily dose of video game news and tips by KarlSanada
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017