|Click here to go to deckbuilder.clashroyalepedia.com. For instructions and check out what's new, click HERE.|
|Features: Our Bandit, Night Witch, Bats, and Heal Card Pages are now up! | Also: Check out Arena 11 Decks! | Our Collection of Bandit Decks is now live!|
|A very powerful deck that utilizes Bowler, Graveyard, and Elite Barbarians! Climb up the trophy ladder faster!|
Originally Published: 3, 1, 2017
Graveyard and Elite Barbarians are two cards that can be a pain to be up against in a match. Bowler is a great defensive unit and offensive support for both cards. Ash showed us one of the most powerful decks in Clash Royale right now.
- This deck is part of our Best Elite Barbarians Deck Strategies!
This deck's strength lies on great timing with Graveyard and the deployment of Freeze when your opponent deploys his counter units. It can easily destroy a tower in a matter of seconds. This deck is really good at making an unstoppable counter push.
Bowler Graveyard Elite Barbarians Deck:
|Mega Minion||Archers||Zap||Ice Golem|
- Bowler: This unit can push back most units with its giant boulder. Place him perfectly to maximize his effectiveness against opposing units.
- Elite Barbarians: These two units can easily stop a whole push with a Bowler. They are great units for a counter push with the Bowler.
- Graveyard: This spell card gives you the element of surprise, and it can easily destroy an opponent's tower if you manage to surprise him. Do not overuse this spell since it can easily be countered.
- Freeze: This is probably the best support for the Graveyard. It freezes any potential counters for 4 seconds. It is enough to devastate the tower. It is quite risky, though, since it would exhaust your elixirs.
- Mega Minion: One of the best defensive units in the game. It is a great counter for almost anything. It is also a good counter push unit with Elite Barbarians.
- Archers: They are good for cheap damage towards opposing units and even the tower. When you have nothing else to deploy and both you and your opponent are in a stalemate, this is the best unit to deploy.
- Zap: This spell card is a good support for the Graveyard and Elite Barbarians pushes. Make sure to use and place them properly.
- Ice Golem: This unit is a good distraction against opposing units and even the tower. It is extremely cheap and it works well with the Graveyard and Elite Barbarians.
Clash Royale Strategy:
At the start of the match, wait until your elixir reaches maximum. If you do not have anything to deploy, you can deploy Archers or Ice Golem to take the initiative. This deck requires patience because of it is quite expensive to try a senseless push. The best strategy to use offensively is to play amazing defense. Once your opponent starts to create a push of his own, ready your Elite Barbarians and Bowler. Bowler can easily stop a whole push while the Elite Barbarians take care of the tank unit like a Giant. Mega Minion is relatively cheap so if you have an excess elixir, you may drop it for additional power.
Once you successfully stop the opposing push, it is time to create the most powerful counter push! Surprise your opponent with a Graveyard on the tower where the Elite Barbarians are heading. This is going to be unstoppable since both Graveyard and Elite Barbarians can easily destroy a tower. Ready the Freeze since it is going to be an useful support with the Graveyard.
Once the 60-second mark starts, keep going for the defense strategy while pressuring the tower with Graveyard since opponents may overcommit with their offense.
This deck suffers against a deck composing of many air units since Archers and Mega Minion cannot handle it by themselves. However, if you are up against a Lava Hound deck, it is better to do a surprise attack with Elite Barbarians. Your opponent will be forced to respond since they can destroy a tower if left unattended.
I would like to thank Ash with this amazing deck!
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Elite Barbarians + LumberJack + Three Musketeers Deck for Arena 8 |
The newest unit in Clash Royale just arrived in the arena! Here’s an epic deck dedicated to this angrier version of the Barbs, Elite Barbarians.
| Ultimate Giant Bowler Lightning Deck Arena 8 Above |
The ever-popular Giant Bowler deck made an epic comeback in today’s meta. But this time, not with the Poison but with the Lightning Spell. Let’s roll!
| Yao Yao Golem Champ Deck Arena 7 Above |
Move like a champ with these Golem decks created by this year’s Clash Royale King’s Cup Grand Winner, YaoYao.
This deck may be a beast deck, but it is actually hard to master the strategy for this deck. You need to have patience since Elite Barbarians can easily be distracted while Graveyard can easily be countered if not supported well. However, when it works, it works so beautifully.
What do you think of this deck? Do you have any suggestions? Comment down below!
Article written by KarlSanada
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- Not really. You can always bait them with the Ice Golem. Use Freeze and have your Mega Minion and Archers go at it. -- 14:31, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- What if they come at you with a lava hound + 3 elixir minions + baby dragon push? Are you screwed? -- 15:58, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- C -- 13:03, 26 January 2017 (UTC)
- Great question there buddy, since there are no buildings on this deck, you can counter them with your E-barbs or you can try to Freeze them and then use the Mega Minion to shut them down. :) -- crpedia_com -- 13:34, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- What about buildings in case hog or giant pushes? -- 23:44, 12 January 2017 (UTC)