| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Big Balloon Beatdown for Arena 10
Give your Balloon another chance to drop another Bomb with the help of the Heal Spell. This is a good beatdown deck starring the Balloon together with the Heal Spell by NotFarFromGaming.
This article had a major update on .
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Strengths:
- 3 Big Balloon Beatdown Deck:
- 4 Card Roles:
- 5 Clash Royale Strategy:
- 6 Weakness:
- 7 Gameplay:
- 8 More Decks:
- 9 Overall:
- 10 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 11 Daily Poll:
- 12 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
The Balloon can easily take down a tower as soon as it connects. A couple of drop of its bomb and it's a goner. It also drops another bomb as its death damage. With its sheer power, foes usually get rid of them as soon as it's deployed.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE HEAL DECKS|
This deck has the Balloon as the main damage unit. With a couple of hits, it can destroy a tower. Partnered with the Heal Spell for that constant regeneration, you wouldn't worry so much about any counters. Together with the Balloon, pair it with the Fire Spirits and then deploy the Heal Spell for that crown win!
Big Balloon Beatdown Deck:
|Balloon||Electro Wizard||Fire Spirits||Heal|
- Balloon -This is your main tower destroyer. A couple of hits and it's a crown for you.
- Electro Wizard - With his ability to Zap with each hand is a great support against any Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon roaming around that can counter your Balloon.
- Fire Spirits - Have a positive elixir trade if you're facing the Minion Horde, which is usually the Balloon's worst nightmare.
- Heal - A constant HP restore will make your Balloon more effective and will last longer to deal another hit.
- Inferno Tower - As tankers such as Giants, Royal Giants, Lava Hound and Golem are prowling the high arenas, it is best you have the Inferno Tower to melt them away.
- Knight - He is cheap and he is tanky. Great unit to have to battle against ground troop.
- Minions - If your opponent also have a Balloon or other units, these Minions can rip them apart. Together with your Inferno Tower.
- Skeletons - For just 1 elixir, they can take care any tower locking units such as the Giant, Royal Giant, Hog Rider, and even the Miner.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE ELECTRO WIZARD DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to start with the Balloon on the side and in anticipation of the Minion Horde, drop the Fire Spirits beside it. A 7-elixir push. Once the Balloon is near the tower, deploy your Heal Spell to constantly replenish your Balloon's HP to do more damage.
If you feel like you don't have a good starting hand, you can cycle your cards by deploying the Skeletons at the back of the King Tower and split them up. With this strategy, you can also know your opponent's cards. After that, deploy your Balloon with the Fire Spirits at your chosen side of the arena. Drop your Heal just before your Balloon hits your foe's tower. You can also go all out as shown on the second GIF image. Just make sure to always partner your Balloon with the Heal Spell.
On defense, you have your cheap Skeletons to lure your opponents and then Minions to clear them up. For huge bulky units, you have your Inferno Tower to take care of them. You can also use the Fire Spirits against the ever-famous Goblin Barrel.
You can use the Knight as a mini-tanker if your other troops are busy counter your opponent's units. Make sure to always use the Heal Spell just before your Balloon connects to the foe's tower.
Since you only have the Balloon to deal damage, an Inferno Tower is a probable weakness. You can bypass it by having your Electro Wizard and Minions.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER ARENA 10 - HOG MOUNTAIN DECKS!|
The power of the Balloon and the constant restoration of the Heal spell is a wonderful combo. It will take more than the regular counter to get rid of your push. Together with a bunch of counter cards, you can easily dominate Arena 10 and Arena 11 in a snap.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks