* Looking for a compilation of the best Poison decks in every Arena? Click here!
|Click here to download the app on iTunes. For instructions, click here.|
| Our list of the best Clash Royale Dart Goblin Decks is now out! Check it out here!|
Check out the Jungle Arena Here!!
Do you enjoy using the stinky poison spell? Here is a great deck we have found for Arenas 5 and 6.
This nasty Clash Royale deck will leave your enemy in despair by utilizing it properly. See how the deck creator deals with his opponent by making great team combos and good defensive plays throughout the battle. The Prince + Valk combo is one of a kind in this deck.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 5 Decks!
In this Clash Royale Poison deck, you will see a lot of counter cards that can be turned into offensive troops to help out your main troops on the battlefield. Splash damage is all over and those summoned skeletons can make a big difference when scoring a crown. This is just a near perfect deck if you are great at utilizing the poison spell in the game.
Best Poison Spell Deck Arena 5 and 6:
- Poison Spell. This Clash Royale spell will always put you in the lead, making your opponent's tower and troops be in a dire and irritating situation. Their HPs will gradually lose throughout its area. This spell can be used either on defense or offense.
- Witch. Her summoning skill and versatility makes her special in defending and making lots of troops be distracted at any time. She can be a handy card against a PEKKA or a horde of Barbarians/Minion that will try to wreck your towers.
- Prince. Dropping him unexpectedly in the battlefield will make him more effective in the game. For greater usage, pair him with a Valkyrie to kill any ground troops that will hinder him in reaching a certain tower/building.
- Valkyrie. Her AoE makes the world go round as she spins every time to counter and kill any troops along the way. Her HP is fair enough to tank most of the damage in a short period of time. Best used in defending against a horde of troops. Support her with your other cards available to use her power to its full extent.
- Archers. Very cheap and can be very handy against a Hog Rider and/or any other bulky troops. They might be considered as a low HP troops, as well, but their damage must not be taken for granted.
- Arrows. Use this spell card against Skeleton Army or Minion Horde to quickly eliminate them. Leaving them behind can perform a lot of damage in your tower. This can also be used against incoming swarm troops and also for supporting your Prince's team to immediately eliminate low HP counters.
- Goblins. These green guys can solely deal with a Hog Rider with any level. Their damage is superb and can promptly kill it alone. Can also be used in killing beefy tanks like Giant and Giant Skeleton. Watch out for those arrows or splash damage.
- Cannon. The distraction that you will be needing to keep your enemy's troops away from your crown towers. Dropping this must be in a timely manner to use it properly. Its elixir cost will not be a major problem throughout the game. Its support can keep your towers alive at all times.
Clash Royale Strategy:
Make an early lead in the first minute of the game by dropping your Valkyrie behind your crown tower. Wait for your enemy's move. If he counters the Valkyrie, support her by dropping your low-cost elixir troops. This will somehow control the flow of troops in the lane. If you feel you can dominate the lane, drop your Prince immediately once your troops reached the river. Most of the time, you can severely damage a tower or can even destroy it.
Utilize your Witch by making her do splash damage and spawn skeletons in defense. If a PEKKA has been dropped or any tank kind of troop, she will be the best option to counter those. Make sure to provide support like Valkyrie or Cannon, depending on those incoming troops. If needed, drop your Poison Spell too slowly kill those swarm troops. The poison spell can also be dropped while against any building towers. Make sure to not drop it around the King Tower area to avoid it being activated early.
In the second minute of the game, you can keep pressuring your enemy by making the team combo given in the first part of the strategy. This deck might not be a fast-paced deck but can assure your victory in the last minute of the game through the use of the Poison Spell. If a Prince is coming, use your own Prince acting as the shield while your Archers or other troops do constant damage.
In the 60-second mark, make sure to wreck a tower and after that, defend your towers to avoid going into overtime.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
This deck can fairly deal with any kind of decks by using the corresponding cards while on defense. Even a Hog Rider deck might get a hard time entering your base through this. The challenge might be in the cards that you will draw while playing, and also poor placement of troops might get you in trouble. There might also be times that you will be having a difficulty in dealing with air troops like Balloon or Baby Dragon. If your enemy got these cards, always reserve your Archers or Witch to counter those.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 5 Decks!
Related Arena 5 Deck Strategies:
With the immense power that the Giant Skeleton can provide, the Hog Rider can even survive and smash a tower without the help of the Freeze Spell. The Witch's assignment in this deck is to deal with pesky counters by summoning skeletons that can distract and kill them. This deck is effective starting at Arena 5.
Have you tried the Hog + Poison Combo, already? The Barbarians will help the Hog Rider to keep him in shape, shielding any potential ground counter attacks. Having your Minions and Musketeer behind can make them very useful in supporting and casting further damage to a certain target. How about defense? Leave it to the Inferno Tower, Chief.
Hopping from Arena 4 to 5 is a huge success fo an F2P player. Here are good-to-know tips and strategies created for players struggling in collecting trophies in the said arena.
It will be an annoying experience dealing with this kind of Clash Royale deck if you are consistently pushing your trophies in your current arena. Using it will be a big challenge, but once you got used to it, knowing its strengths and flaws, you can deal with it properly in the future battles.
Special thanks to Ash for this featured deck!
| Best Clash Royale Deck Arena 5|
Here are the best Clash Royale strategies you can use in Arena 5!
| The Best Poison Decks|
Only the best Poison Spell decks to utilize it to its true potential.
| Clash Royale Weekly Deck Ranking|
Find out the most popular decks in Clash Royalepedia today!
Last modified: 6, 01, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |
- Royal -- 15:59, 9 November 2016 (UTC)
- 5 -- 14:07, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
- Arena 6 it hog decks -- 19:06, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for spotting that out. We are currently updating the pictures on the website because of all the CR updates. Thank you! :) -- 05:39, 25 July 2016 (UTC)
- Cannon is only 3 elixir not 6!! -- 19:51, 22 July 2016 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks :) -- 14:28, 13 July 2016 (UTC)
- F2P means you didnt put a single money to Clash Royale to play. P2W - Pay to win are players who spend some real money to level up their troops! -- 04:24, 13 July 2016 (UTC)
- Good question! F2P means free to play players. On the other hand, you might encounter P2W that means, Pay To Win. -- 03:14, 13 July 2016 (UTC)
- What is an F2P player? -- 13:56, 12 July 2016 (UTC)