| The best Royal Ghost Decks, Electro Valley - Arena 11 Decks, & Arena 12 Decks! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Learn to Counter the Magic Archer! | Play with the Magic Hunter Decks HERE!
|The Prince is coming back to become an essential card to support the Battle Ram with the Electro Wizard.|
Honestly, the Prince and Battle Ram together actually look like a legit siege when they are both charging towards a crown tower. Electro Wizard is a great support for these two cards BenTrimm1 created this deck and he demonstrated how to use this efficiently.
- This deck is part of our Executioner Deck Strategies and Battle Ram Deck Strategies, Prince Deck Strategies, and Electro Wizard Deck Strategies.
- This deck is also to become part of our list of the Jungle Arena.
This deck is relatively cheap as it costs below 4 Average Elixirs. Prince is a very good offensive card if he is left unattended. His charge damage is really powerful, the same thing goes with the Battle Ram. Although, it has slightly weaker charge damage than a Prince. These two cards can really do some damage if they manage to hit the tower while charging. Electro Wizard is a great support as it can stun opponents.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Guides!
Battle Ram Electro Prince Deck:
|Skeleton Army||Zap||Mini P.E.K.K.A||Electro Wizard|
- Battle Ram: This card needs to be defended well. It has to reach the crown tower since its charged damage is really powerful when it gets connected. Plus, it is highly possible that the Barbarians will also lock on to the tower.
- Prince: He can be an underused card now, but he is powerful, nonetheless. If possible, make sure he attacks the tower while charging because it damages the tower a lot. He is a good defensive unit against a tank like Golem.
- Executioner: Always deploy this card on a tile where he can hit all the opposing units. He is quite overpowered, to be honest, especially if your opponent has a Minion Horder or Skeleton Army.
- Tombstone: This spawn building helps you slow down the opposing push, especially if it's centered around tanks like Golem or Giant.
- Skeleton Army: These units can be a headache if you are up against an opponent who does not have Zap or splash damage in his hand/deck. It can overwhelm tanks easily and even the infamous Elite Barbarians.
- Zap: This spell card is great for stunning the opposing unit as it gives more time for the Battle Ram to hit the tower. Defensively, it is essential when you are up against bait decks.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: A very powerful counter against tanks as she can destroy them before they even reach your tower. If she manages to reach the tower, she takes a huge chunk of health from the tower.
- Electro Wizard: Another good support and defensive unit, especially when you are up against a Royal Giant or Elite Barbarians.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE BATTLE RAM DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
This deck is rather cheap, but the lack of a tank will make you want to wait for your opponent to start a move. However, if you have a Tombstone, you can drop it in the middle so you get a lot of value out of it. Although, again, you can wait for your opponent to drop something before deploying the Tombstone.
Once your opponent starts to create a push, you can either deploy Electro Wizard or Executioner. Both these defensive units are also good support for Prince and Battle Ram. Also, Prince is a good defensive unit if you are up against a Golem or Giant. His charged attack is really powerful. Plus, you can start a very good counter push if you manage to stop the opposing units really quick. Use Zap to clear the way if the opponent drops low HP units such as Goblins.
Pro tip: In tournament standards, a Prince's charged attack takes up 1/4 of the tower's health. Battle Ram's charged attack is slightly weaker but it is powerful enough.
Anyway, if you do not have the Prince on your hand, Mini P.E.K.K.A and Skeleton Army are two of the best defensive units against tanks. In addition, if they manage to reach the opponent's tower (unlikely), they can do some really good damage and even destroy the tower very quickly.
Once the 2x-elixir starts, it is better to rely on your counter push or a quick off-lane push with the Battle Ram or Prince. The off-lane push will only work if your opponent is committed to pushing on one of your lanes. Prince and Battle Ram can destroy towers on their own. If the tower has less than 150 health, it is much better to cycle the Zap to destroy the tower in overtime.
This deck lacks a tank, and I believe it is the only notable problem with this deck. If you are really good on using the Battle Ram, then you may not really need a tank in the first place as long as you manage to reach the tower with the Battle Ram.
I would like to thank BenTimm1 for featuring this deck!
Featured Deck Strategies:
| Battle Ram Graveyard Deck for Arena 9 |
A Battle Ram deck with Graveyard and full of splash damage units!
| Giant Battle Ram Beatdown Deck for Arena 9 |
The era of the Giant is back! This time he's bringing the Battle Ram in battle.
This deck is quite unorthodox, and with the current meta, you may have a hard time using this deck. Nevertheless, it is truly a fun deck to play, especially if you are not a meta deck player. Moreover, you will probably love the Battle Ram as it is a very unique card.
What do you think? Do you have any suggestion for a deck? Let us know!
Article written by KarlSanada
Last modified: 10, 03, 2017
Originally Published: 10, 03, 2017
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |