| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Barbarian Barrel Miner Swarm Deck for Arena 10 to 12
You can use your Miner or your Barbarian to tank for the Gob Barrel!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Barbarian Barrel Miner Swarm Deck for Arena 10 to 12|
|Offense|| Your main offense for this deck is the Miner and Goblin Barrel|
You can also use the Miner + Minion Horde.
The Princess is also there to do tower chip damage.
You can also use the Barbarian from the Barbarian Barrel for a quick tank.
|Defense||The defensive strength of this deck is its ability to bait out spells.|
|Watch Out For|| Executioner|
|Tested Working in||Arena 10 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Your main offense depends on your Miner as the lone tanker. In some cases, you can also use the lone Barbarian from your Barbarian Barrel. You can either use the Goblin Barrel or Minion Horde. Sometimes, when the Goblin Gang still has a few surviving troops, you can also deploy the Miner to tank. The Princess will deal chip damage at the bridge.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap to reset Infernos and to stun opponents. The Log for ground swarms and push back small to moderate ground troops.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Inferno Tower if there is a tank like Giants, Golems.
You can add your Goblin Gang, Minion Horde, or Skeleton Army.
- Note - Easily melts tankers.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Your anti-air units are susceptible to spells. Make sure to bait it out first. You can also use the Inferno Tower to act as a lure.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - Skeleton Army is a great counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Miner Goblin Barrel|
|Miner Minion Horde|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Ground Swarms
| Crown Towers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
| Skeleton Army
Crown Tower Chip Damage
| Three Musketeers
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks