| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Barb Barrel Bandit Bait Deck for Arena 10 to 12
Bandit alternative for a quick tank, the Barbarian Barrel!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Barb Barrel Bandit Bait Deck for Arena 10 to 12|
|Offense|| Your main offense is the Goblin Barrel and the Princess' chip damage.|
Use the Bandit or the Barbarian Barrel as a tank for your Goblin Barrel.
You can also use the Dark Prince to tank
|Defense|| You have the Princess to deal ranged and splash damage.|
The Goblin Gang for cheap defense and swarms.
The Ice Spirit for a cheap Freeze
Tornado with the Dark Prince is a good defense combo.
|Watch Out For|| Wizard|
|Tested Working in||Arena 10 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Your main offense is the Bandit tanking for the Goblin Barrel. You can also use your Dark Prince or Barbarian Barrel to tank. Your Princess can deal chip damage from the bridge.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - You can use the Tornado to pull units away or to activate your King Tower. Barbarian Barrel can get rid of swarms for your Bandit or as your tank for your Gob Barrel.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Goblin Gang and Princess to lure The Log away for your Goblin Barrel. You can also use the Dark Prince and Tornado to counter.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Your troops are weak against the The Log. Make sure to spread them apart.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Prince Gob Barrel|
|Princess Chip Damage|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
|Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms
| Crown Towers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Skeleton Army
Crown Tower Chip Damage
| Ground Units
| Hog Rider
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- This deck is pretty great (Don't recommend by people that doesn't know how to use this cards if you want any tankers find it by yourself) -- 12:01, 9 April 2018 (UTC)