| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strengths:
With the popularity of swarms, Minion Horde, Skeleton Army and Goblin Gang having the Executioner and the Valkyrie can cripple the opponent. Both of these units can also assist your Battle Ram and Bandit to connect towards the tower.
This is deck has 3.3 average elixirs. It is fast enough to do consecutive punishments and 7 elixir push for your Bandit and Battle Ram. The remaining cheap units are there for defense plus the Tombstone to lure units in the middle.
Bandit Ram Valk Deck:
- Bandit - Win condition card. If she connects to the tower, she can deal a good amount of damage. She is also pretty fast that she can counter units coming to your base.
- Battle Ram - Another win condition card. Pair them with the Bandit for a maximum charging push.
- Executioner - The Night Witch is almost in every deck during tournaments. The Executioner is a great counter against her and her Bats.
- Poison - Place it around your Bandit + Battle Ram for a more effective push.
- Skeletons - They cheap and effective. You can also use them to cycle through your cards.
- The Log - Princess and Goblin Gang destroyer. If your Poison wasn't able to finish off any cheap units, The Log will.
- Tombstone - Counter for tankers and incoming units. This will lure units in the middle and will also give you a steady stream of Skeletons.
- Valkyrie - She is good against Three Musketeers and the Graveyard spell.
- The Log - You can change it to Zap or Arrows.
- Bandit - You can try the Prince. Although more expensive, he can also do a charging attack.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have both Bandit and Battle Ram charge in one lane. Add the Poison around this duo and make sure to include the crown tower. The placement of the Tombstone is right in the middle of your base to lure in units and away from your tower. This will also help your Valkyrie or Executioner finish them off while staying on course.
Start with the Bandit at the back of your king tower. Before she reaches the bridge, drop down the Battle Ram and then Poison around them. Have the Tombstone planted in the mid base just in case your opponent starts to their own push. Your Valkyrie and Executioner will help clean them up and then make another push.
The Tombstone is mainly for your defense. Place it in the middle of your base to lure units in and finish off with either your Valkyrie and Executioner. You can also use your Skeletons to keep them occupied while your AoE units do the work.
Ash won 6 straight wins in his Grand Challenge and shared this working deck.
This deck works with the current meta decks such as Three Musketeers + Heal, Bridge Spam Decks, and even the Golem + Night Witch decks. The power of the two AoE unit can really shut them down and then push for a quick win with the Bandit and Battle Ram.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks