| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Bandit 3M Ram Deck for Arena 10 to 12
Full offense, Bandit, Ram, and 3M deck for only 3.9 average elixirs!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Bandit 3M Ram Deck for Arena 10 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Bandit and the Ice Golem to provide a quick tank for the Royal Ghost, Battle Ram, and Bats.|
During double elixir, unleash the fury of your Three Musketeers.
|Defense|| Bats for quick defense and to bait out spells.|
Ice Golem to lure.
Royal Ghost and Bandit for defense if necessary.
|Watch Out For|| Mega Knight|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: April 25, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Have the Three Musketeers split behind your king tower. A pair of Musketeers will go towards one lane and the single one to the other lane. Put down the Ice Golem in front of the pair of Muskets and then have the Battle Ram join the lone Musketeer. The opponent will now have to choose which lane to defend. If they decide to Fireball, go with a Bandit + Bats. You can also use the Royal Ghost.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Bandit for defense if necessary.
- Note - Gives you an elixir advantage over time.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - You only have the quick Bats and heavy 3M for anti-air. Make a tower trade if necessary.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Single Target Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Ground Units
| Crown Towers
| Skeleton Army|
Tower Locking Troops
| Ground Swarms|
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks