| Learn to Counter the Barbarian Barrel! | Play with the Barbarian Barrel Decks HERE! |
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
Balloon Freeze Cycle Deck for Arena 8 to 12
Fast and cheap Balloon cycle deck for only 2.8 average elixirs!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 Video:
- 8 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 9 Daily Poll:
- 10 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 11 Comment on this Article:
|Balloon Freeze Cycle Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||This deck only costs 2.8 average elixirs.|
Balloon for heavy tower damage.
You can use the Ice Golem to tank for your cheap troops.
|Defense|| Mini P.E.K.K.A for heavy tankers.|
Spear Goblins and Bats for aerials.
Freeze for a clutch.
|Watch Out For|| Minions|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: February 12, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Tank your Balloon with the Ice Golem. Use Freeze to stop counters such as the Musketeer. You can also use the Ice Golem to tank for your support units.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Freeze to freeze your opponent's troops for a couple of seconds. Zap to reset Infernos and Sparkys, for ground and aerial swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - You can use the Ice Golem as a lure and tank for your cheap units. Ice Spirit for a cheap freeze spell. You can also use Freeze for defense if necessary.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - These two are weak against Zap. Make sure they're away from each other. You can also use the Ice Spirit if necessary.
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Minion Horde|
| Ground Units
| Crown Towers
Aerial Units and Swarms
Ground Units and Swarms
| Ground Swarms|
Single Target Units
| Ground Units
CLASHwithSHANE using this deck in Arena 12 and Grand Challenges and winning!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: Thoughts on the removal of the clan chest?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) April 12, 2018
|Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • Zappies • Hunter • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: