| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Balance Changes February 12, 2018
The Mega Knight and the Skeleton Barrel got caught and got a nerf. Check out other cards included in this February 2018 Balance Changes plus the new Magic Archer!
This article had a major update on .
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Mega Knight: Nerf on Spawn and Jump Damage, Deployment Radius
- 3 Skeleton Barrel: Nerf on Skeleton Count
- 4 Knight: HP nerf
- 5 Inferno Dragon: Changes target slower
- 6 Valkyrie: Hitspeed buff
- 7 Bandit: Dash
- 8 Dark Prince: Hit Speed Nerf, HP Buff:
- 9 Meet the Magic Archer
- 10 Final Overview:
- 11 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 12 Daily Poll:
- 13 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
The Mega Knight + Skeleton Barrel meta's reign is nearing its end as they will get a bucket full of nerf in this balance update. Aside from the two, the Knight and Valkyrie are also getting a nerf. Check out the other cards included in this balance changes plus the new Magic Archer!
Mega Knight: Nerf on Spawn and Jump Damage, Deployment Radius
Spawn and Jump Damage -25%; Deployment radius reduced (deployment won't hit beyond bridge and river)
Skeleton Barrel: Nerf on Skeleton Count
Skeleton count 8 → 6
Knight: HP nerf
Inferno Dragon: Changes target slower
Switches between targets slower
Valkyrie: Hitspeed buff
Hit Speed 1.5sec → 1.4sec
Minimum Dash Range 4 → 3.5
Dark Prince: Hit Speed Nerf, HP Buff:
Hit Speed 1.4sec → 1.3sec; Hitpoints +5%
Meet the Magic Archer
- Stats at Level 1: HP (490), Area Damage (96), DPS (96)
- Technical Details: Deploy Time (1 sec), Targets (Air & Ground), Projectile Range (11), Speed (Medium), Hit Speed (1 sec)
- Other Details: Not quite a Wizard, nor an Archer - he shoots a magic arrow that passes through and damages all enemies in its path. It's not a trick, it's magic!
- Click HERE to go to his profile.
I am kind of sad that the Mega Knight is getting a nerf even though he's easy to counter. But then again, his usage really went up along with the Inferno Dragon. I guess this is Supercell's move to really balance the field. With the Bandit's dash nerf (again), I am not sure why they did that. They don't give out explanations anymore why they're doing it but basing from what I see, they rely on usage rates.
What do you think of this update?
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
- And, err, I think Bandit got actually a buff too. It is stated as *minimum* dash range. Say, let's suppose you deploy Bandit and, at 3.8 distance, there's an enemy unit. Before balance change, Bandit wouldn't dash. Now, she can! Great, isn't it? -- 15:08, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- Oops, Dark Prince has the same mistake. He's got a hit speed buff. -- 14:53, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- It looks like the Valk can actually hit faster, isn't she? -- 11:53, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Yes she is! We updated the article. :)