| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Baby Graveyard Hut Deck for Arena 8 to 12
Easily tank your GY with your units!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Baby Graveyard Hut Deck for Arena 8 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense||The Goblin Hut can deal chip tower damage and lure out Poison.|
Use the Ice Wizard, Baby Dragon, Knight, or Barbarian Barrel to tank.
|Defense|| Goblin Hut can act as a lure or as a distraction with its Spear Goblins.|
Knight and Ice Wizard for quick counters.
This deck also has 4 spells.
|Watch Out For|| Valkyrie|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: October 1, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Start with the Goblin Hut to provide chip damage. Use the Knight, Baby Dragon, Ice Wizard, or Barbarian Barrel to tank for your Graveyard. You can also add in the Poison for chip damage and to get rid of counters.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Graveyard is your main win condition. Barbarian Barrel for crushing cheap ground units and to tank. Tornado to pull units away and give your Ice Wizard time. Poison for swarm huts, deal chip tower damage, and for swarms.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Goblin Hut to lure units. Knight, Ice Wizard, and Baby Dragon to counter. Use your spells if necessary, especially the Tornado.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use the Tornado spell if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Gob Hut GY|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Minion Horde
| Ground Swarms
Tower Locking Troops
| Crown Towers
| Ground Swarms|
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Hog Rider
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks