|She's here! Check out the best Night Witch Decks right now in the arena!|
Master the Night Witch's power with this set of cards you can level up early in the game!
This deck is strong against Three Musketeers, Hog Rider, Elite Barbarians and some Spawner Decks.
Baby Giant Night Witch Deck:
|Giant||Night Witch||Baby Dragon||Goblin Gang|
- Giant - Main Tank. Use this unit to absorb the major attacks of your enemy. Deploy supporting units behind to make its existence extra viable for destruction.
- Night Witch - Main Support. Deploy this unit on either offensive/defensive moves. Can deal well against bulky units and other threats on the ground. Let her Bats deal with air units accordingly.
- Baby Dragon - Ground/Air Splasher. Use the Baby Dragon's ability to deal against swarm units. It can also serve as a semi-tank unit in some situations.
- Goblin Gang - Cheap Attacker/Distraction. Deploy the Goblin Gang to distract and kill select counters. Place it depending on the type of enemy in sight.
- Musketeer - Best Defensive Unit. Deploy this unit as a guard for your towers. It can severely damage threats such as the Giant, Hog Rider, and the like. Support with spells or other cards if in need.
- Mega Minion - Additional Support. The Mega Minion damage is superb and can deal tons if left ignored. Support your tower or squad to make a successful comeback. Use Zap if being swarmed by pesky troops like the Minion Horde or the Skeleton Army.
- Fireball - Annihilator. Cast this spell towards a group of troops like the Barbarians or the Three Musketeers. You can also cast this to knock down towers and Elixir Collectors.
- Zap - Use Zap to weaken or wipe out swarmers. You can also cast this against the Inferno Dragon/Tower to reset their damage or force them to change their target.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE NIGHT WITCH DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The ideal strategy of this deck is to make a strong squad with the Giant, Night Witch and more. You must place the Night Witch behind the Giant, the Baby Dragon behind the Night Witch. The Musketeer must also be behind any of these units to extend her ability to support from afar. Depending on the situation, you can use the Minion Horde on your desired position. Cast spells if in need.
There are many ways to attack the enemy with this deck. Our recommendation is knocking down the enemy with our ideal strategy. Let your Giant tank everything as you support it with your other cards. If you are dealing mainly against swarmers, use the Baby Dragon behind. If ground units, you can have the Night Witch at its side. The Night Witch DPS and Bats will surely hurt the enemy's counter in most situations.
For cheap supports, use the Mega Minion or the Goblin Gang. If the enemy is killing your Goblin Gang with the Arrows, substitute the Mega Minion as the Giant's support. The Musketeer is one of your best units for counter pushes. You can also let her support the Giant at some point in the battle.
During defense, you can also use how the cards in offensive mode will deal with the opponent's. If dealing with swarmers, use the Baby Dragon. If you are fighting with big threats such as the Three Musketeers, cast the Fireball.
Some other effective counter units you can use are the Mega Minion and the Musketeer. Though they can do effective damage solo, teaming them up will make the enemy's squad fall easier. For counter/distractions, you can situationally deploy the Goblin Gang or the Night Witch.
If possible, always make the first move to attack the enemy. Depending on your available cards, creating an effective push is always attainable.
The challenge that this deck might face is against Spell, Executioner, Splash, and Tower Decks.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE GIANT DECKS|
Special thanks to Captain Snazzy for this deck! Watch his 3 gameplays in this video.
Yes, the Night Witch and the Goblin Gang received a nerf already, but this does not mean that they will be useless. With the right cycle and card usage, winning is still on your side up to this moment.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
Poll Time! Are you excited for the Bats in #ClashRoyale?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) June 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • Bandit • Night Witch • Bats • Heal * All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder|
|Clash Royalepedia - User Generated|
|SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks • Forum|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Night Witch • Heal • Bandit • Battle Ram • Hog Rider • P.E.K.K.A • Executioner • Elite Barbarians • Golem • Tornado • Bowler • Goblin Gang • Electro Wizard • Dart Goblin • Inferno Dragon • LumberJack • Ice Wizard • Lava Hound • Princess • The Log • Miner • Graveyard • Prince • Giant • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: