| News: The Biggest Update to Clash Royale Yet!|
CARD LEAKS - CR DATA MINING
Have a party on air and on the ground with our SKELETON BARREL DECKS now available.
Arrows and Zap Bait Deck for Arena 4
Survive P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse by using an Arrows/Zap bait deck that will surely help you climb your way to the Spell Valley. A deck with four Zap baits perfect against tankers and tower-locking troops.
This article had a major update on .
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Strength:
- 3 Arrows and Zap Bait Deck:
- 4 Card Roles:
- 5 Clash Royale Strategy:
- 6 Weakness:
- 7 More Decks:
- 8 Overall:
- 9 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 10 Daily Poll:
- 11 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 12 Comment on this Article:
Arena 4 - P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse is where players can get to unlock their first legendary cards. They can also have the P.E.K.K.A, Inferno Tower, Lava Hound, and the Inferno Dragon. All these new four cards are OP in one way or another.
This deck however, focuses on countering these four cards with the use of the Inferno Tower and the Skeleton Army. By using their Spell cards like Arrows, Zap, or even Fireball to counter your counters, you can do an insane push with the Hog Rider and Goblin Barrel.
The strength of this deck relies on the Hog Rider's ability to focus on the opponent's tower. Once he is already noticed by the Tower Archer, shoot the Goblin Barrel for a direct damage. This deck also has enough counters that can put a stop to tankers and Hog Rider pushes alike.
Arrows and Zap Bait Deck:
|Arrows||Fireball||Goblin Barrel||Hog Rider|
|Inferno Tower||Knight||Minions||Skeleton Army|
- Arrows - Use these Arrows against Minions, Minion Horde, and other low HP units such as Skeleton Army.
- Fireball - For a good positive elixir trade, use the Fireball whenever the enemy is forming a good push with two or more units. This is also a great counter against Barbarians
- Goblin Barrel - Your second win condition. Deploy them as soon as your Hog Rider connects with the Crown Tower.
- Hog Rider - Win condition. Pair him with the Goblin Barrel or Minions.
- Inferno Tower - Defense building. Since P.E.K.K.As, Lava Hound, Inferno Dragon, and even Giants roam around Arena 4. This is the perfect defense building to melt them away.
- Knight - A semi-tanker. You can use him to tank, kite the opponent's unit or get rid of intruders.
- Minions - Arrows/Zap bait. Use the Minions to counter against the Lava Hound or other flying units. They are also a great counter against the P.E.K.K.A. You can deploy them together with the Hog Rider as well.
- Skeleton Army - Another Arrows/Zap bait. These Skeletons can whittle down any units in no time.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is Knight + Hog Rider + Goblin Barrel + Any spell to counter. Just in case you don't have the Knight in your starting hand, you can have the Hog Rider and deploy him at the bridge once you've reached max elixirs. Once the Tower Archer notices him, go for the Goblin Barrel. These two will rack so much damage that they can bring down the tower in the first minute.
Same as the Ideal Strategy, put the Knight at the back of the King Tower. As he reaches the bridge, deploy the Hog Rider behind him and then have the Goblin Barrel target the Crown Tower. Have either the Fireball or Arrows ready to counter Skeleton Army, Barbarians, and even the Minion Horde.
For defense, use the Inferno Tower. If your opponent has Zap, they will Zap the Inferno Tower and that is the perfect timing to release your Skeleton Army. Unless they have a Bomber, Witch, or a Baby Dragon (or other splash units) they can take care of an incoming push. You can also use the Minions for countering.
You can use the Minions for pushing together with your Hog Rider if your Knight is not available. Make sure the Minions are behind the Hog Rider so the Hog can tank for them.
Splash units such as Bomber, Witch, and Baby Dragon is this deck's worst nightmare. You can get rid of them by using your Fireball. If they have Barbarians and you've used your Fireball, you can use your Minions. If they shot it down with Arrows, push with the Goblin Barrel and then use your SkArmy to defend.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER P.E.K.K.A'S PLAYHOUSE DECKS!|
Baiting out the Arrows or Zap can render an opponent defenseless. This is effective if you have a Goblin Barrel in your deck. By using the Hog Rider as a tank, you will give the Goblins enough time to damage the building and then ultimately bring it down. Make sure to always have your Inferno Tower ready against tankers as you only have low HP units and a Knight to defend.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think of Touchdown coming this weekend?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) November 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: