| Play with the Rascals with their best Rascals Decks! | Here's how to counter the trio of Rascals!|
Check out CLAN WARS and the rest of the April 2018 update here!
Also: Is/Are the deck(s) below working? Help others by giving a feedback at the comments section!
After a very long wait plus a day delay, Clash Royale finally unveils its April update. It includes the most awaited Clan Wars, new card coming in May, quality of life improvements, shop chests update, and balance update.
Check out what is in store this April 2018 in Clash Royale.
The most awaited feature in the game. Players can now battle with their clan against other clans around the world. Clans can earn War Chests, Clan Trophies to climb the Clan Leagues, and can discover a new island in the Clan War Arena.
Players have to be at least level 8 in order to unlock Clan Wars.
- Read More: Clash Royale: Clan Wars
Clash Royale hinted a new card this May and it is going to be in Arena 7 - Royal Arena.
Watch your step when walking in the woods near Royal Arena...
- Players can now permanently mute emotes.
- Spectating a friend? You can now also use emotes.
- Penalty for players who leave or quit 2v2 is here. They now have to wait in order to play again.
- In 2v2 players can now just tap the name of their teammate so they can see their cards. This toggles on and off.
- Players now have the option to share battle decks in their clan.
- Players can now sort their card collection by "rarity descending".
- They also added Supercell ID in the settings.
- They updated the Fortune Chest. It can now contain two or more of the cards featured.
- They revamped Arena Value Packs to include shop chests.
- Read More Here: Shop Chest Update April 2018
- They now removed the Clan Chest.
- Balance updates are now live.
- Read More Here: Balance Updates for April 2018
The most awaited Clan Wars is here! Players all over the world are excited to test out this feature. It is also worth noting the quality of life improvements Supercell did such as the permanent mute button and the 2v2 teammate's card that you can now see. Let us just hope players who hit the sack in playing Clash Royale be back and stay in the game for good.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What is your favorite event during collection day in Clan Wars?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) May 25, 2018
|Rascals • Barbarian Barrel • Magic Archer • Royal Ghost • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article:
- clan wars should be all tourney levels even if you're using your own deck. I never win because of people with all-max cards using avg cost 5.3 decks -- 11:07, 17 May 2018 (UTC)