|Click here to go to deckbuilder.clashroyalepedia.com. For instructions and check out what's new, click HERE.|
|Features: Our Bandit, Night Witch, Bats, and Heal Card Pages are now up! | Also: Check out Arena 11 Decks! | Our Collection of Bandit Decks is now live!|
Since Spawner Decks are here to stay, we found an Anti Spawner deck that can help you defeat them in Arena 3.
Spawner Decks / Spammer Huts are almost a staple on Arena 3. Oftentimes, it is very frustrating to see the enemy build Huts one over and over until his side of the field is full of them.
We stumbled upon ClashwithShane on Reddit. He shared his Anti-Spawner Deck. I tested it and it sure is working. It gave me wins and at least draws in Arena 3. Since this formula is working, we're here to share it with you.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 3 Decks!
This anti-spawn deck has an average of 3.5 Elixirs. This can provide you an opportunity to deploy and cycle cards faster. Also. the Bomb Tower and Valkyrie are your main cards against spawns because of their splash damage.
|Goblins||Spear Goblins||Bomb Tower||Valkyrie|
- Arrows - Make sure to time and aim the Arrows correctly as it takes time to deploy it.
- Barbarians - They can put a stop to the Hog Rider or even the Prince. They are great in pushing away other tankers too like Giants or the Giant Skeleton.
- Bomb Tower - This card will be a distraction as well as a good defense against incoming hordes in your area.
- Fireball - Great at finishing off a group of Barbs or Minion/Minion Hordes if you already used your Arrows.
- Goblins - For cheap 2 Elixirs, this card can do a lot of punching. You can use this for your offense against tankers like the Giant or Hog Rider since they are focused on towers.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - A great partner for the Valkyrie on this deck! Pull out your Valkyrie first and wait until she reaches the middle mark and then drop your Mini P.E.K.K.A at her back. Watch as the Valkyrie fend off any defense troops. In this way, the Mini P.E.K.K.A. is free to do damage on your opponent's tower.
- Spear Goblins - They are your anti - aerial attack group. They are good against Minions or Balloons. They can even support your Valkyrie or Mini P.E.K.K.A.. You can replace them with a Musketeer for a stronger 4 Elixir card.
Once you have full Elixirs, put down your Bomb Tower in the middle of the arena. It will act as a decoy to incoming troops and do counter attacks as well. If you've noticed your opponent dropping a hut on his end, destroy it immediately or at least do some damage to it.
If in the middle of the game he pulls out his Prince, counter with Barbarians. Your opponent might also use a tanker to go through one of your towers. Destroy it with a Mini Pekka.
In the last minute, make sure you have your Valkyrie. Since this is an Anti-Spawner Deck for sure your opponent already set up Huts on either the left or right lane. Push on the unguarded lane. Drop down your Valkyrie at the far end of your tower. Partner her with the Mini Pekka when you have surplus elixir.
Always make sure to put your defense up by replacing your Bomb Tower every time and firing Fireballs as necessary to destroy the huts. You don't want to be overwhelmed by a ton of troops on their way to yours!
- Click here for more Clash Royale Strategies!
Since we only have Spear Goblins to eliminate any flying troop, the weakness will be Baby Dragons and Balloons.
You can definitely replace them with a Musketeer for a 4 Elixir high powered ranged troop.
- Click here for more Clash Royale Arena 3 Decks!
Related Deck Strategies:
This Bomb Tower Deck is highly effective against the Skeleton Army and other spawn troops that are trying to halt your push.
This article also shows how Bomb Towers counter against Huts and Swarmers too. It also teaches you where to place it correctly.
Getting annoyed by those pesky Huts in Clash Royale? Here's some tips and tricks on how to counter them.
KiraYamaguchi also wrote an article on countering Huts Deck. She talked about using tankers as a shield, Spells to give direct damage, splash damage troops, and that opposite lane strategy!
With an average elixir cost of 3.9, this is the deck to play against the most the common decks in Clash Royale's Arena 3.
This is also a good counter deck to the popular cards on Arena 3 that are mostly composed of epic cards.
Defense can really be a great offense on this deck. Since you will always try to replace your Bomb Tower in the middle of your turf, your opponent's troops will surely swarm it making your Crown Towers and King Tower safe.
Let us know how this deck worked out for you or do you have other counter decks? Let us know on the comment section.
| Couldn't find the Deck, Troop, Spell or Building you're looking for? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale card deck strategies! |
| Cards not yet available on your Arena? Click the image below to direct you to our list of Clash Royale Arenas! |