| Get ready to do 2v2 Draft Challenge and win that legendary chest TIPS HERE! |
Also, check out the best Bats Decks Strategies right now in the arena!
Anti-Bridge Spam Meta Deck for Arena 10
Stop the Bridge Spam Meta! Frighten your enemies with the mighty P.E.K.K.A and Electro Wizard with this Anti Bridge Spam Deck!
This article had a major update on .
- 1 What is Bridge Spam Deck Strategy?
- 2 Strength:
- 3 Top Anti-Bridge Spam Meta Deck:
- 4 Card Roles:
- 5 Clash Royale Strategy:
- 6 Weakness:
- 7 Gameplay:
- 8 Overall:
- 9 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 10 Daily Poll:
- 11 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
- 12 Comment on this Article:
What is Bridge Spam Deck Strategy?
Bridge Spam is a strategy where you deploy cards that are hard to counter at the bridge. Examples of which are the Bandit, Battle Ram, the Hog Rider, etc.
How to Counter the Bridge Spam Deck?
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE P.E.K.K.A DECKS|
The units available in this deck are used for both counters and pushing. Players can easily go from countering to counter-pushing as soon as you're able. With the P.E.K.K.A leading the way and backed up with the Baby Dragon and support troops, you can go and punish your opponents for trying to overreach.
- Check out more Arena 10 Decks here!
Top Anti-Bridge Spam Meta Deck:
|Baby Dragon||Electro Wizard||Goblin Gang||Knight|
- Baby Dragon - You AoE unit. This flying semi-tanker is your P.E.K.K.A's friend. It can help bring down those Minions or Minion Horde. It can also act as a tank just in case your P.E.K.K.A is already gone.
- Electro Wizard - Another P.E.K.K.A counter is the Inferno Tower. Place him behind the P.E.K.K.A and you're good to go. He can also do a Zap spell upon deployment.
- Goblin Gang - Say goodbye to your Skeleton Army and wave hello to the Goblin Gang. They can cover both air and ground and they can't be zapped easily.
- Knight - He packs a good amount of HP for just 3 elixirs. He can lure units such as the Elite Barbarians to the middle of your base to act as a quick tanker.
- Musketeer - She has a great firepower. Those flying tankers such as the Lava Hound, Baby Dragon, and Inferno Dragon will tremble at the sight of her.
- P.E.K.K.A - Your main stopping unit and main attacker. She can put down a Hog in two swings. Giants, Royal Giants, and Golem are no problem too.
- The Log - Sweep away those Goblin Gang blocking your P.E.K.K.A's path.
- Zap - With those Battle Rams, Bandit, and Prince. You'll never know when you'll need another Zap in hand.
It may be quite tough to replace the Electro Wizard as he is the stopper for both swarms and Inferno Dragon / Inferno Tower. But if you don't have any, here are some alternatives.
|CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO PROCEED TO OTHER CLASH ROYALE GOBLIN GANG DECKS|
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to have your P.E.K.K.A + Baby Dragon + Support. If you don't have the P.E.K.K.A in your starting hand, you can wait for your opponent to do the first move. You have enough counter troops to use and make sure to put down your main tanker in front to start a push.
Same as your Ideal Strategy. If you have the P.E.K.K.A, deploy her at the back of your King Tower. After reaching the first crown tower, put down the Baby Dragon at the back. With these two units in the arena, your opponent is now trying to counter or doing a push. Counter it with the rest of your available support units. Continue with your P.E.K.K.A push and back it up with your spells.
You have a lot of defense card troops in this Anti Spam Bridge Deck. The main one is the Goblin Gang and the Knight. The Knight will act as your lure and as a shield to your P.E.K.K.A. You may want to have your P.E.K.K.A in good condition for her to reach the opposing tower. The Baby Dragon can help clearing away trespassers too.
Your Goblin Gang is weak against spells. Try to deploy them at the right time. If your opponent has Arrows, Tornado, The Log, wait for your opponent to use it.
The usual weakness for the P.E.K.K.A are the Minion Horde, Goblin Gang, Skeleton Army. Use the appropriate spells against them. You can also use the power of your Baby Dragon. If the opponent has a Graveyard, you have your Knight to tank and the Baby Dragon to fire them away.
Face the Bridge Spam Meta and stop your opponent's push! With tankers roaming around the arena, you can easily counter and build your own push at the same time. Another great thing about this deck is once you take out the P.E.K.K.A, the rest of the troops are cheap enough to do spamming.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale poll! How are you in this current meta? 🤗🤓— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) July 20, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • Bandit • Night Witch • Bats • Heal * All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder|
|Clash Royalepedia - User Generated|
|SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks • Forum|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: