| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Gob Giant with the best Goblin Giant Decks!|
Check out what's new in the October 1, 2018 Balance Update!
Aerial Lava-Loon Deck for Arena 9 to 12
Lava-Loon deck with mostly aerial cards!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|Aerial Lava-Loon Deck for Arena 9 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| The Lava Hound is the tanker for your Balloon.|
After the Lava Hound dies, it lets out the Lava Pups that can deal a lot of damage.
The Balloon can easily wreck a tower with a couple of hits.
|Defense|| The Tombstone is your reactive card against tower locking units such as the Hog Rider and Giant.|
You have the Goblin Gang to help you defend your base.
You also have the Mega Minion and Minions to shred your opponents to pieces.
|Watch Out For|| Three Musketeers|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: September 3, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - This deck shines during double elixir. Hide your Lava Hound and Balloon until double elixir strikes. Make your push by dropping the Lava Hound at the corner and then follow it up with the Balloon.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
- Note - Zap is to reset Infernos and for swarms. You can use the Fireball to eliminate defense buildings, Elixir Collectors, and deal chip tower damage.
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Use the Tomstone as a reactive card only. To distract ground units, you can use the Goblin Gang while you use your Minions and Mega Minion to shred them to pieces.
- Note - Spawns Skeletons and your defense building against tower locking troops.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Use your spells if necessary.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
Three Musketeers Response:
The Three Musketeers can beat towers when left alone. Here's what you should use:
Note - The Fireball is a direct counter against the 3M.
These are the cards that are normally played together:
|Lava - Loon|
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Three Musketeers
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Crown Towers
| Minion Horde|
| Tower Locking Units
Tower Locking Troops
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • Giant Snowball • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Giant Snowball • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks