| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
Overview and Strength:
The Crown Championship 20 Win Challenge is still on-going and players are still trying to get 20 wins before they hit 3 losses. This deck that we will feature made TobiSpiritHawk get 20-1 record with this No Legendary 4 Musketeers Deck. This deck is much like your Giant beatdown but with more punches.
The Strength of this deck is its ability to do a double or split push by splitting your Three Musketeers. You can then drop your Giant in front of the 2 Musketeers and then an Ice Golem to the remaining Musketeer. It also has two of the newly buffed units: Mini P.E.K.K.A and Bats.
- I advise you to take a look at our Crown Championship Support Pages:
4 Musketeers Beatdown Deck:
|Bats||Elixir Collector||Giant||Ice Golem|
|Mini P.E.K.K.A||Musketeer||Three Musketeers||Zap|
- Bats - A good cycle card that can deal a good amount of damage against ground troops.
- Elixir Collector - This deck has a 4.3 average elixir cost. You need this elixir pump especially during double elixir time.
- Giant - Main tanker of the deck. Place him in front of your 2 Musketeers and create a massive push.
- Ice Golem - Secondary tanker. You can also use him as a kite. Place him in front of a lone Musketeer and probably add the Mini P.E.K.K.A at the back for added damage.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - She is a great support for your single Musketeer.
- Musketeer - What is worse than Three Musketeers? Four Musketeers! You use her before the double elixir time or against aerial troops. During regular elixir, you can do the regular beatdown with the Giant in front and the Musketeer + Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Three Musketeers - They just give a lot of pressure to your opponent. Always split them in the middle of your base in front of your King Tower. Drop the Giant in front of the double Musks and an Ice Golem in front of the single one.
- Zap - Clears cheap units and resets Infernos.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to play your normal Giant + Musketeer + Mini P.E.K.K.A during regular elixirs while also trying to pump with your Elixir Collector. You can use the Bats to cycle your cards or to counter units. Once you hit double elixir and you have 1 - 2 Elixir Collectors, drop the Three Musketeers in front of your King Tower and then have the Giant tank for the 2 Musks and your Ice Golem to the single Musk. You can also have the Mini P.E.K.K.A together with the single Musketeer.
The strategy here is just like your regular beatdown decks. Start slow or try to counter your opponent first with your Musketeer and Mini P.E.K.K.A. You also need to drop down an Elixir Collector as soon as you can. Continue countering with your Musk and Mini P.E.K.K.A combo and drop the Giant at the bridge to start a counter push. At double elixir, drop and split the Three Musketeers at the middle of the base. Have the Giant protect the two of them and an Ice Golem for the single one. If they try to get rid of your Giant double Musk, you still have the other lane to destroy.
Your Musketeer and Mini P.E.K.K.A is there to defend your base. You can also use the Bats and Ice Golem to lure and to deal additional damage. Just in case the opponent has the Minion Horde, you can use the Ice Golem's death damage along with your Zap.
Swarms can be quite a difficulty using this deck. You only have Zap as your only spell, you can always use the Ice Golem's death damage plus the Bats. In some cases, you can use the Giant as a tank while your Musketeer finishes them off.
CWA features TobiSpiritHawk 's deck as it is a no legendary deck that gave him a chance to enter the CCGS. Watch how he uses this Giant 4 Musketeers beatdown deck against his opponents in the tourney.
If you're looking for a No Legendary deck to use this CCGS challenge, this is the best deck that you can get. The strategy is your basic beatdown but with more power. You'll have the option to split your push and give your opponent a tough time in the game. If only I have a good leveled Three Musketeers, I might also test this deck out in ladder.
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks