| Check out the newest decks in our Fresh Decks page! | Play with the new Electro Dragon with the best Electro Dragon Decks!|
Check out what's new in the November 5, 2018 Balance Update!
3M Ram Jack Deck for Arena 11 to 12
Tank them with the Ice Golem, L-Jack, or the Ghost!
- 1 Overview:
- 2 Evaluation:
- 3 Offense:
- 4 Defense:
- 5 Synergies:
- 6 Card Counter Sheet:
- 7 If you like this article, please follow us:
- 8 Daily Poll:
- 9 Clash Royalepedia Navigation Box:
|3M Ram Jack Deck for Arena 11 to 12|
|COPY DECK AND PLAY!|
|Offense|| Royal Ghost, LumberJack and the Ice Golem can provide a quick tank for the Zappies and Battle Ram.|
During double elixir, unleash the fury of your Three Musketeers.
|Defense|| Zappies for quick defense.|
Ice Golem to lure.
LumberJack and Royal Ghost for quick ground defense.
|Watch Out For|| Mega Knight|
|Tested Working in||Arena 12 - Last Balance Update after Posting: July 11, 2018|
These are the cards you use for offensive pushes or offensive attacks:
- Note - Have the Three Musketeers split behind your king tower. A pair of Musketeers will go towards one lane and the single one to the other lane. Put down any tanker in front of the pair of Muskets and then have the Battle Ram join the lone Musketeer. The opponent will now have to choose which lane to defend. If they decide to Fireball, go with a quick push with any of your remaining troops.
These cards can let you win the game or beat a tower when ignored by the enemy:
You use the spell for attacking, defending, or countering:
These are the cards you use for defending or supporting your pushes:
- Note - Your units can help you set up a quick push.
- Note - Gives you an elixir advantage over time.
These are the cards against flying units:
- Note - Your anti-air are weak against the Fireball, make sure to move them away from each other.
Elixir Collector Counter:
These are the cards you can use against the Elixir Collector:
These are the cards that are normally played together:
Card Counter Sheet:
|Your Cards||Best Against||Can Be Countered By|
| Crown Towers
| Skeleton Army|
Tower Locking Troops
| Ground Swarms|
| Single Target Units
Tower Locking Units
| Ground Swarms|
| Once Awaken|
| Inferno Tower
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse:— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) October 2, 2018
How are you after the October 2018 Balance update?
|Electro Dragon • Goblin Giant • Royal Recruits • Royal Hogs • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Dragon • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Flying Machine • Giant • Goblin Giant • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Hunter Decks • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Magic Archer • Mega Knight • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Rascals • Royal Ghost • Royal Hogs • Royal Recruits • Sparky • Sparky • Tornado • Zappies Decks • All Card Decks