| News: The Biggest Update to Clash Royale Yet!|
CARD LEAKS - CR DATA MINING
Have a party on air and on the ground with our SKELETON BARREL DECKS now available.
Overview and Strength:
Due to recent Balance Changes, the meta completely shifted from beatdown decks to siege archetypes decks. This is where Surgical Goblin's new deck shines. He included four of the newly buffed cards into one deck and won a grand challenge.
- You can check out some of the best decks from Surgical Gobline here:
- More Arena 11 decks can be found here!
The strength of this deck is the X-Bow. It can continuously punish the opponent's tower or go on full defense whenever you need it. It is only at 3.0 average elixir too so you can easily cycle through another card and get a pair of units working together.
|Bats||Fireball||Ice Golem||Ice Spirit|
|Ice Wizard||Mini P.E.K.K.A||The Log||X-Bow|
- Bats - They are cheap and effective. Use them with the Ice Golem. The Ice Golem will tank while the Bats do their work.
- Fireball - Sometimes you need the Fireball to win the game. You can also use it against units trying to take down your X-Bow.
- Ice Golem - Main tanker of your deck. Drop it down to give your Bats and other units a tank. It can also get rid of low HP units.
- Ice Spirit - Can chip away a Minions/Minion Horde's HP or Freeze units for your Bats.
- Ice Wizard - With the recent buff, he can now one shot Skeletons from the Graveyard. It will now be easier for him to get rid of the Minions/Minion Horde too.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A - Tank destroyer. Use her to counter against chunky units or Hog Riders.
- The Log - Pushes back units away from your X-Bow.
- X-Bow - Main win condition. Play it offensively by putting it near the bridge or defensively by dropping it in the middle of your base.
Clash Royale Strategy:
The Ideal Strategy of this deck is to play it passively. You don't want to go on full offense right away as you still don't know what cards your opponent has. The formula for this deck is to defend and then punish with the X-Bow at the bridge together with the remaining units.
Sometimes you need to place the X-Bow on the other lane just to split the opponent's push.
With this deck, since you don't have a heavy tanker, play it real slow. Learn your opponent's deck and counter and then go for an X-Bow. The trick here is to wait for your opponent to push and then after countering, drop the X-Bow along with the remaining units.
This deck is more on defense. Use the Ice Golem to tank and then put the Bats to deal an incredible amount of damage. You can use the Ice Wizard against swarms and Graveyards and Mini P.E.K.K.A for tankers. Once you've already took down a tower, you can place your X-Bow in the middle of the base for defense.
Since you only have your Bats, Ice Spirit, and Ice Wizard to combat against aerial troops, units such as Lava Hound and Balloon or most commonly known as Lava-Loon is pretty hard to counter. What Surgical Goblin did was to place the X-Bow on offense whenever the opponent tries to push with a Lava Hound. You will then have cheap units to cycle and swarm the Lava Hound and Balloon. Have the Ice Golem tank for the lava pups and the Ice Wizard and Bats will finish them off.
Watch how Surgical Goblin recovered from facing a Lava-Loon deck and winning the game and the rest of the grand challenge.
Due to the recent Balance Change, the meta was shaken and players try to cope and create new decks. With the X-Bow and Mortar trying to get back in the arena, expect to see counter decks against it like Swarms or probably a hut deck?
Do you have Clash Royale decks you want us to feature? Feel free to use our SUBMIT A DECK feature on the site. If it is looking good, we will feature it on the site just like these USER SUBMITTED DECKS.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: crpedia_com to get in touch with us and have the latest news on Clash Royale!
Curing the itch from video games by Itchy Monkey
If you like this article, please follow us:
#ClashRoyale Poll and Pulse: What do you think of Touchdown coming this weekend?— Clash Royalepedia (@crpedia_com) November 21, 2017
|Mega Knight • Cannon Cart • Flying Machine • Skeleton Barrel • All Card Profiles|
|Clash Royalepedia - Main Pages|
|Guides • Tips • Strategy • Clan Battles • Legendary Glitch? • Site Updates • Deck Builder • SUBMIT A DECK • User Submitted Decks|
|Clash Royale Arena|
|Arena 2 • Arena 3 • Arena 4 • Arena 5 • Arena 6 • Arena 7 • Arena 8 • Arena 9 • Arena 10 •|
|Card Deck Strategies|
Bandit • Bats • Battle Ram • Bowler • Cannon Cart • Dart Goblin • Electro Wizard • Elite Barbarians • Executioner • Giant • Goblin Gang • Golem • Graveyard • Heal • Hog Rider • Ice Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Lava Hound • The Log • LumberJack • Miner • Night Witch • P.E.K.K.A • Prince • Princess • Sparky • Tornado • All Card Decks
Comment on this Article: